Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Here is my car, first time posting up my ride

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2006
People point and laugh when I drive by. Plus I like men.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CASPER087 is an unknown quantity at this point
lol yea fix all that first before you buy anything else. better to have the car how it is now staying looking like that or having the car looking nice all hella messed up lol.
Old 10-17-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
Susuking, as a first car I must applaude you for not ricing it out. Most of the older members here who are brutly honest in their comments forget that they were once ricers. Overall your car looks great not to mention that Beige is hard to match things with. On a personal level, I dont like chrome..so you can guess my opinion. Im a big fan of lip kits so as far as yours goes it all looks great...but on the side note the rear lip doesn't rub me the right way. I think its those 3 slashes on the side. But who cares right? The drop looks amazing. I always liked how sedans looked dropped. Take your time when picking out parts, make sure that whatever you do to it is because you want to do it...not because you are influenced by 30 complete strangers on an internet forum. Good luck with all your future plans. Keep it up!
Old 10-17-2006
Registered!!

susuking is on a distinguished road
thanks suzie for the remarks, appreciate it. anyway, here is some more pics of today in nice sunlight. and also, thought this is the first car that i paid off with my own money, i also got it for cheap from my uncle who trash the car. not that he race it or anything, just don't really care for it. but on the bright side, he did take good care of maintenance though. regular oil change and etc.

Last edited by susuking; 10-21-2006 at 01:51 AM.
Old 10-17-2006
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
Looks good , I like it alot.... You should post some pics of your car in this website www.importpassion.com its the newer version of this site.
Old 10-17-2006
Registered!!

boosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the rough
i've checked out the wheels, nice is the word. thanks for the insight.
anyway, do you think a si seat in a beige car look wierd?

hah. i dont know. i have always wanted to get new seats for my car but i never thought any color would match. the only thing that would go for us i think would be the tan rsx seats, but those can cost an arm and a leg. i like the vic man keep us posted ....
Old 10-17-2006
Registered!!

RedDragon333 will become famous soon enough
I like it all excpet the rims. The kit isnt my style but it works.
Old 10-18-2006
Registered!!

alrite, i am really having a hard time checking out which kind of seat would actually match, but who knows, black si seat might look great with a tinted windows all around
Old 10-18-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by IrockCivics
Looks good , I like it alot.... You should post some pics of your car in this website www.importpassion.com its the newer version of this site.
what website issit? gona check it out now.
and btw, thanks for the comments. glad you like it.
Old 10-20-2006
Registered!!

does anyone know how much to replace the front mirror in CA? i cracked mine.