Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

tell me which part of the hubcap is clean

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2006
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
tell me which part of the hubcap is clean

and which part is not clean.

and the ml500's wheels were filthy as fyuck, so i washed those too. only 1 spoke, though not
passenger side

driver side
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	dirty01.jpg
Views:	326
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	68106   Click image for larger version

Name:	dirty02.jpg
Views:	317
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	68107   Click image for larger version

Name:	dirty03.jpg
Views:	327
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	68110  

Last edited by dirtySAMURAI; 10-08-2006 at 05:17 PM.
Old 10-08-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
wtf? hahaha
Old 10-08-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
damn those are the dirtiest wheels i have ever seen
Old 10-08-2006

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
useless thread to liven things up.
Old 10-08-2006

Originally Posted by RHCP0801
damn those are the dirtiest wheels i have ever seen
i know. i about cried when i saw my little sister pull up in the driveway with gunmetal front wheels. she hasnt taken care of the car AT ALL while i've been gone.
Old 10-08-2006
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Had time on your hands i see
Old 10-08-2006
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
cool thread :P
Old 10-08-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
dirty wheels are unfourtunate

ibtl
Old 10-08-2006
Registered!!

simplicated1979 will become famous soon enoughsimplicated1979 will become famous soon enough
make a check note in ur hand book, pda, or cellphone... "next time do not leave car with sister" check...
Old 10-08-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
thats how rims get messed up
Old 10-08-2006

nothing a little polishing cant get rid of
Old 10-08-2006
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
all i have to say is:

DAMB SON!!
Old 10-08-2006
Registered!!

juanotejano is an unknown quantity at this point
Most useless thread ever. hopefully ibtl.
Old 10-08-2006
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by juanotejano
I've seen worse. This is at least funny.
Old 10-08-2006
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough
Atleast this thread has something to look at and show you how dirty a wheel can get.......definately not the MOST useless thread, but close.
Old 10-09-2006

Originally Posted by TransformedBG
all i have to say is:

DAMB SON!!
lol you misspelled damn.

Originally Posted by juanotejano
i dont get why it would be locked? this thread has a picture of my civic - something that 70% of the other threads in members rides lacks.
Old 10-09-2006
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
that looks like brake dust to me, driving the honda hard lately?
Old 10-09-2006
Registered!!

crazyasian will become famous soon enoughcrazyasian will become famous soon enough
hahahhaha good lord. ive seen worse i guess my buddy has a replica wheel and that thing is black as hell when its supposed to b bronze.
Old 10-09-2006
Registered!!

dj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by dirtySAMURAI
lol you misspelled damn.

i dont get why it would be locked? this thread has a picture of my civic - something that 70% of the other threads in members rides lacks.
correct and talking about something in his ride so there is no reason to lock it, unless it goes off topic.
Old 10-09-2006

Originally Posted by TRIZ
that looks like brake dust to me, driving the honda hard lately?
lol i never drive the civic anymore. that's what happens when you use hawk hps brake pads
Old 10-09-2006
Registered!!

1_SiK_CiViC is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, those wheels are screaming for someone to clean them.
Old 10-09-2006
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
lol, and i thought this was a noob's thread
Old 10-09-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
i have hawk pads....gunmetal wheels FTW!!!
Old 10-09-2006
Registered!!

juanotejano is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by dirtySAMURAI
lol you misspelled damn.

Alright so it's not the most useless thread ever, now I don't need to wonder what color my hubcaps will be in a month lol, so I will retract my previous statement, even though it's use is pretty weak.