Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

what should I do?!?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Civicly02 will become famous soon enoughCivicly02 will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb what should I do?!?!?!

I have a chance to trade my car in for an acura cl type- s six speed. Should I keep the vic or should I trade her for the CL. Here are pics of my pride and joy

Old 10-07-2006
Registered!!

simplicated1979 will become famous soon enoughsimplicated1979 will become famous soon enough
is civic paid off for, is acura new or used...ahhhh fcvk it...do it make the trade...
Old 10-07-2006
Registered!!

Civicly02 will become famous soon enoughCivicly02 will become famous soon enough
civic has 3000 left and the cl is used and it is only 19000. I'm tired of being harrased by the cops and by other ricers that want to race me
Old 10-07-2006
Registered!!

Johnold is an unknown quantity at this point
the civic is really nice. but, follow your gutt. don't get caught up in the hype of "trading in". you know whats best. think about everything that'll be affected in long or short term. be fair and honest with yourself.
Old 10-07-2006
Registered!!

I don't know I mean I am 25 and I am getting kind of old imo for this car and need to move on to something more luxrious.... No offense to anyone... I'm just tire of being harrased
Old 10-07-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
your civic is extremely nice, thats a tough decision man but i would keep the civic IMO
Old 10-07-2006
Registered!!

hey man!. thanks for making me feel old too! LOL. i'm 25 also. but this EM2 is my very first car and i can't afford to trade up. atleast i don't think i can. i probably can but wouldn't have any money left through out the month.

i never wanted to trade up for one of those. i wanted to trade up for a 2007 Scion Tc. those cars a GREAT for the small buck. but Acura is way nice!. for a new Tc you can get it for the same price as that Acura man!. Toyota is the ONLY other car i think that can hold up with Honda and it's cars.
Old 10-07-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Johnold
hey man!. thanks for making me feel old too! LOL. i'm 25 also. but this EM2 is my very first car and i can't afford to trade up. atleast i don't think i can. i probably can but wouldn't have any money left through out the month.

i never wanted to trade up for one of those. i wanted to trade up for a 2007 Scion Tc. those cars a GREAT for the small buck. but Acura is way nice!. for a new Tc you can get it for the same price as that Acura man!. Toyota is the ONLY other car i think that can hold up with Honda and it's cars the.
I like the tc also... My sister has one and the power response is great, however I like how the CL is full leather... even though my vic has rsx seating... but I also like how it is 6 speed and 260 HP. I dont know I just need some thoughts
Old 10-07-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by RHCP0801
your civic is extremely nice, thats a tough decision man but i would keep the civic IMO
thanks for the comment and opinion
Old 10-07-2006
Registered!!

simplicated1979 will become famous soon enoughsimplicated1979 will become famous soon enough
ok...i'm gonna stick to my guns on this one. Your civic is no doubt nice...The reason why I bought my civic is because nothing else appealed to me...it was very hard for me to find a car that I can say yeah i feel damn good driving this car...it's mine...so if your not attached to the car...and your really digging that cL why not...yeah it is faster 6 cylinder, leather interior and the big Acura name infront of it...your not swaying far at all from quality...test drive it..take a couple of pictures in it...or picture yourself in it...don't change ur car because of them ricers wanting to race u fcvk em...the cops can't do u anything as long as all ur papers are straight...make sure when your leaving ur driveway going into ur house you turn back around and look at it again and say yeahhhhhhhh I love this car...no regrets..
Old 10-07-2006
Registered!!

civicPesek is an unknown quantity at this point
I would trade it. part out your car and trade it stock
is the cl stock? any pics of it?
Old 10-07-2006
Registered!!

well. nobody in here can REALLY make up your mind for you really. but, look at it this way. for me, i didn't get that Tc cause i'd rather deal with the fact that i ONLY owe 8,800 dollars left on my civic rather than going from that price balance to a sudden 18,500 or higher new car balance you know?. and even a more higher monthly payment too!. your income might be better than mines or not but i thought of it that way for me. i had to look at the fact that my car is fine. just needs me to get it some "goodies". and it doesn't have that long left for me to pay on it. and i only pay 225 a month for it.

where as a new Tc would cost me like 330 dollars a month maybe. it's fun and all to get all cought up in the "new car" phase but i'm glad i didn't act on impulse. cause i'd probably be hating it now.

and the funny thing is that you have ONLY 3,000 dollars left to pay on your civic right?. i REALLY wish that, thats all i had left to pay on my car. my civic's only got 53K miles on it.for an 02. thats underdriven. it's verymuch still a new car.

but i'm probably not helping LOL. you have to follow your heart and gutt my friend. cause you're in the "new car YAYYYY!" phase. just take your time with your choice.
Old 10-08-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by civicPesek
I would trade it. part out your car and trade it stock
is the cl stock? any pics of it?
http://www.autotrader.com/dealers/dd...r_id=209991270
here is the Url
Old 10-08-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Johnold
well. nobody in here can REALLY make up your mind for you really. but, look at it this way. for me, i didn't get that Tc cause i'd rather deal with the fact that i ONLY owe 8,800 dollars left on my civic rather than going from that price balance to a sudden 18,500 or higher new car balance you know?. and even a more higher monthly payment too!. your income might be better than mines or not but i thought of it that way for me. i had to look at the fact that my car is fine. just needs me to get it some "goodies". and it doesn't have that long left for me to pay on it. and i only pay 225 a month for it.

where as a new Tc would cost me like 330 dollars a month maybe. it's fun and all to get all cought up in the "new car" phase but i'm glad i didn't act on impulse. cause i'd probably be hating it now.

and the funny thing is that you have ONLY 3,000 dollars left to pay on your civic right?. i REALLY wish that, thats all i had left to pay on my car. my civic's only got 53K miles on it.for an 02. thats underdriven. it's verymuch still a new car.

but i'm probably not helping LOL. you have to follow your heart and gutt my friend. cause you're in the "new car YAYYYY!" phase. just take your time with your choice.
thanks for the advice. Something to even the playing field
Old 10-08-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by simplicated1979
ok...i'm gonna stick to my guns on this one. Your civic is no doubt nice...The reason why I bought my civic is because nothing else appealed to me...it was very hard for me to find a car that I can say yeah i feel damn good driving this car...it's mine...so if your not attached to the car...and your really digging that cL why not...yeah it is faster 6 cylinder, leather interior and the big Acura name infront of it...your not swaying far at all from quality...test drive it..take a couple of pictures in it...or picture yourself in it...don't change ur car because of them ricers wanting to race u fcvk em...the cops can't do u anything as long as all ur papers are straight...make sure when your leaving ur driveway going into ur house you turn back around and look at it again and say yeahhhhhhhh I love this car...no regrets..
Thanks man
Old 10-08-2006
Registered!!

that IS a nice clean car though. i like it.
Old 10-08-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
keep the civic
Old 10-08-2006
Registered!!

raffstyle is an unknown quantity at this point
keep the civic... paid it off, then get a new car if you want. TSX maybe...

nice reppin that 3 Stars and the Sun!!!
Old 10-08-2006
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
**** are you kidding me? get the CL Type S!!! i love those cars.