Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

has anyone with a sedan taken off their door guards?

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
simo is an unknown quantity at this point
has anyone with a sedan taken off their door guards?

and if you have are there holes? i see the newer 1.7el's in canada dont even have them, and to be honest i like the look with out them better. but yea.
Old 10-05-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
yeah, there's clips holding them on w/ the sedan (holes) you could do it, you'd just have to pay the body shop a visit afterwards....
Old 10-05-2006
Registered!!

anyone know if we can buy painted ones then? or are we just gonna have to get them painted ourselves.
Old 10-05-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
the JDM doors dont come with sidemoldings...easier ways to get ahold of them is to order them from canada...but the cheapest way is to take it to a body shop and have them shaved....it looks really clean without them
Old 10-05-2006
Registered!!

^ shave the door guards? and where can i order them?
Old 10-06-2006
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
I wouldn't order new doors. It'll be a hella lot cheaper to shave them. By shaving, they mean take them off, and have the holes filled. I don't see why you'd buy new doors when you can shave for a fraction of the price of 4 new doors. Just my opinion, tho.
Old 10-06-2006
Registered!!

word. thanks.
Old 10-06-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
shaving costs over $1k, they need to do welding and body work, and then repaint both sides of the car. then again i was quoted $80 for EACH molding piece and there are 4 total if you buy the painted ones.