Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

can you tell the difference?

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
can you tell the difference?

Well I changed something, the temp **** is from the 04 hybrid civic. just didnt like the old red/blue thing and it looked terrible at night compared to the rest of the dash. I'll post a night pic later. Only prob is the dial is a bit silvery compared to the other two, i was thinking of swapping out the other dials too, but then the icons wont match whats on the dial. so i think im keeping it like this. its not too noticable unless you stare at it.

Old 10-01-2006
I like my commute

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
nice, now I know how hot it gets in my car w/ each setting haha.
Old 10-01-2006
Go Team Venture!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
againifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of light
good change.. the colors were a bit "not right" looking with the new leds
Old 10-01-2006
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
ya even worse in person, it looked alot dimmer and purple lol. youll see the new pic tonight it will all be matching. and i blocked off that lil blue piece so just the red comes on.
Old 10-01-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
i think it looks pretty good during the day, just wanna wait and see the night pics
Old 10-01-2006
I need a drop

thefever is a jewel in the roughthefever is a jewel in the roughthefever is a jewel in the rough
I like the way it looks. Lets see them nighters.
Old 10-01-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
looks good in the day. Its cool that it shows you the temp.
Old 10-01-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Its a ****! lol
Old 10-01-2006
Premium Member

um ya i just put orange leds in. at first they were waaay too bright so i added some resistor and now it looks more like stock, however they are more intense and dont wash out like stock does everytime you pass under a streetlamp lol. i'll have a night pic of everything tonight.

Old 10-01-2006
Registered!!

redrocket600 has a spectacular aura aboutredrocket600 has a spectacular aura aboutredrocket600 has a spectacular aura about
I always say, it's the little things that make a vehicle unique...stuff most poeple don't even notice but an entusiast would! Nice
Old 10-01-2006
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
I want a mod like that! that looks nice.
Old 10-01-2006
Premium Member

i just dont like how its not a perfect match, but it looks so much better at night. okay even tho its still daylight lemme see if i can take a blanket out and snap some pic haha!
Old 10-01-2006

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
hahahaha i can only imagine what your parents or neighbors think when they see you out there with a blanket and a camera
Old 10-01-2006
Premium Member

well not as bad as last night when i had a flashlight and the whole middle dash ripped up playing with wires

okay heres a semi night pic, that lil blue part does not light up at all, and the other light is evened off even tho it looks like one icon is faded. its cause the stupid blanket wasnt big enough. its pure dark orange like halloween. the pic came out pretty good actually and close to what they look like in real life

Old 10-01-2006

i like it, looks good
Old 10-01-2006
Premium Member

thanks i thought about doing amber too but they were too yellowish and light color. the orange worked the best imo. i had white/blue/green but kinda played out already. i didnt do the fog/mirror/roof area cause i couldnt get them to look the same color and brightness due to some having green paint on the icons.
Old 10-01-2006
Registered!!

crazyasian will become famous soon enoughcrazyasian will become famous soon enough
looks cool. was the middle one the only one u changed out of the 3? wouldnt mind having that little thing compared to having the ones in the car now. whered u get it? do u know if it sucked with the original lighting? overall looks like you did a good job
Old 10-01-2006
Premium Member

its just the middle piece, the other two would not match because it also has an auto setting so it would be one icon off. its just like the other dials, it has that film piece behind it (blue/green for sedan) THAT YOU CAN TAKE OFF AND CHANGE TO RED OR WHATEVER. I HAVE MINE OFF SO THE LEDS SHINE THROUGH AND ITS NICE AND BRIGHT. UGh STUPID CAPS LOCK
Old 10-01-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
nice, i like it
Old 10-01-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
looks nice, really good work
Old 10-01-2006
I need a drop

thefever is a jewel in the roughthefever is a jewel in the roughthefever is a jewel in the rough
as always, excellent job.