Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

RS grill rice?

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2006
Pinkslip Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
karizzle will become famous soon enoughkarizzle will become famous soon enough
RS grill rice?

if i dont own an ex. you think its rice to get an RS grill (since to my understanding, RS is the japanese EX)
Old 09-30-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civicPesek is an unknown quantity at this point
it's up to you, it's your car do whatever you want
is your car coupe or sedan?
Old 09-30-2006
Pinkslip Racer

Originally Posted by civicPesek
it's up to you, it's your car do whatever you want
is your car coupe or sedan?
red coupe
Old 09-30-2006
Proud to be a civic owner

es2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
i think it looks good on sedan better than coupe...
but altezza grill still looks the best imo
Old 09-30-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
RS = road sailing, its for the sedan only overseas. i think it looks dumb
Old 09-30-2006
Pinkslip Racer

so all black ebay grill it is
Old 09-30-2006
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
Good choice. I may do the same eventually.
Old 09-30-2006
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future
honestly, from an oursider's point of view, they would think its RICE...cuz its kinda like... putting a "TYPE-R" badge on ur civic....

most ppl wont know the RS mean EX in japan..... (i didnt know that untill now, n i thought it was just another "type-r" thing)
Old 09-30-2006
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
Rs was also a type of civic all the way back to the first gen......just to add to the topic.................but yeah the RS grill of today is for sedans only.......its like "half rice" to do it on a coupe.
Old 09-30-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
its not rice to put an rs grill on ur car....if u listen to these guys then you will look just like them...lol....do your own thing....I think its silly to ask others what they think u should put on ur car......its like having someone pick out your wife for u....haha

Last edited by HondaKorn; 09-30-2006 at 07:45 AM.
Old 09-30-2006
Pinkslip Racer

Originally Posted by HondaKorn
its not rice to put an rs grill on ur car....if u listen to these guys then you will look just like them...lol....do your own thing....I think its silly to ask others what they think u should put on ur car......its like having someone pick out your wife for u....haha
im indian. my wife does get picked out
Old 09-30-2006
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
oops.
Old 09-30-2006
Registered!!

civydcex has a spectacular aura aboutcivydcex has a spectacular aura aboutcivydcex has a spectacular aura about
I think its very silly. You got a coupe. the grill is fine!!! Put the money towards something else, dont waste the money!!!
Old 09-30-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
Originally Posted by karizzle
im indian. my wife does get picked out
that's good stuff!!!
Old 10-01-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
looks good on a sedan not a coupe
Old 10-01-2006
Registered!!

DaddyFatSacks is an unknown quantity at this point
I like the grill, kinda a 04" style, just take the RS off.
Old 10-01-2006
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
^^ thats how i got mine, i wanted the honeycomb look with the H on the front, so RS with no badge, from a distance you cant tell something is suppose to be there. if anything put the LX from yoru trunk up there.