Another civic off the street - 56K might take a long while - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-02-2006   #31  
Registered!!

EM2 Shinobi is an unknown quantity at this point

poor car,
EM2 Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006   #32  
Registered!!

MojoMyCivic has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Another civic off the street (Updated with pics of new whip) - 56K aware!

After all the waiting and waiting, I finally bought another car to subsitute my old one. Its a 2003 Acura TL, diamond pearl white with 44000 miles on it. This car drinks gas like crazy, but it just looks so nice I couldn't help it. I bought her off at a Ford dealership and was going to get the extended warranty too. But they were charging 1995.95 for it so I figured the Acura dealership would charge just about the same. I called up the Acura dealership by my house and it was 1975 for 4yrs/100,000 miles. And they let me pay it off monthly with no interest for a year, pretty neat. Enough of my babbling, here she is:

MojoMyCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006   #33  
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
Nice upgrade.
AmbulanceMonkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006   #34  
Registered!!

MojoMyCivic has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Thanks! I looooove this car so much. I just can't stop looking at it. Now I park it all the way to the corner of the lot, making sure that it won't get stratch. But as we all know, it just a matter of time till some idiot comes swinging the door all the way open. Man, the car uses tons of gas compared to my little civic, I guess that's where the extra 100hp comes from huh? I wanted to get the Type S, but it was sold. The Type S was nice too, same white color, but with some stratches and chips. Glad I didn't get it though, cause the Acura extended warranty won't let you get it if it's after 45,000 miles, and the Type S had 46,000. This site is awesome, just cause I don't have a Vic anymore, I still come back every now and then just to check it out.
MojoMyCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006   #35  
I need a drop
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

thefever is a jewel in the roughthefever is a jewel in the roughthefever is a jewel in the rough
looks fly man. Acura's are killer.
thefever is offline   Reply With Quote