Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Nadboh

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2006
The internet says Im a loser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of light
Nadboh

Ok, ok. I'm currently working on the NAD, which is coming very soon, but I got the BOH done this weekend. I love them!

Before...

After!

I'm going to get more pics when it gets darker.

Yes, all the work was done by me! I had my doubts about being able to do it, but I did it anyway.

Last edited by Anathema; 09-26-2006 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-26-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
wat u lookin on to do with droppin.... imma sell my tein s tech soon... let me know
Old 09-26-2006

Anathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of light
I'm looking at the Koni Yellows with either Neuspeed lowering springs or something comparable. I can't afford new Tein coilovers, but if the price is right I'll go with the Teins. Are those the ones with the adjustable dampening?
Old 09-26-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Anathema
I'm looking at the Koni Yellows with either Neuspeed lowering springs or something comparable. I can't afford new Tein coilovers, but if the price is right I'll go with the Teins. Are those the ones with the adjustable dampening?
im talkin bout tein springs.....
Old 09-26-2006

Oh, I might hit you up on that when I have the money. If you still have them.
Old 09-26-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
its good but NAD...

Old 09-26-2006

Actually, I have 55 series tires on my 16"s so it kinda fills the wheel gap nicely. But I want 45s and that'll need a drop.

Old 09-26-2006
im a psychopath...what are you looking at?

claudeboi is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry for not being "lingo savvy"----what is NAD? and BOH?
Old 09-26-2006
Registered!!

Boost_Junkie has a spectacular aura aboutBoost_Junkie has a spectacular aura aboutBoost_Junkie has a spectacular aura about
well..BOH is obviously blacked out headlights...

i still cant figure out NAD...Nice *** Drop?
Old 09-26-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by claudeboi
sorry for not being "lingo savvy"----what is NAD? and BOH?
i figure BOH means blacked out headlights, but wtf id NAD... wait... isnt that some kind of hair removal product???
Old 09-26-2006
Registered!!

Maverick_1337 will become famous soon enoughMaverick_1337 will become famous soon enough
mmmm maybe Need a drop and black out headlights
Old 09-26-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
its NADABOH not NADBOH looks good tho, really need the drop

and yes its needs a drop and blacked out headlights

Last edited by RHCP0801; 09-26-2006 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-26-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
TIR
This Is Retarded

asdfjkl; figure out that one
Old 09-26-2006
Registered!!

SEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of light
I'm glad you got it done, Scott. Looks good. Was it as easy as I told you?
Old 10-03-2006

Yea, was really easy. except cleaning off the old black crap that was sealing the headlights originally.