Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Since every1 has a thread of pix of their car - i made 1 too. (56k is a joke)

Old 08-30-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gearbox
if you want to be technical, she has an OEM underbody spoiler package. its not a lip kit, its not a body kit, its not even aftermarket. its built for the car by honda.
thank you gear for that technical definition
Old 08-30-2006
Registered!!

boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough
its honda performance parts!
Old 08-30-2006

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kirks04ex
your car is damn clean...i need to find a girlfriend that's into modding cars
i guess im 1 in a million?
Old 08-30-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
lmao, let the leg humping commence!
Old 08-30-2006
Registered!!

boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
lmao, let the leg humping commence!
i know really i think ill stop posting here dont wanna hump leg
Old 08-30-2006

lmao.
please no leg humping...lets stick to the topic - shall we?
Old 08-30-2006
The Jackal

dajackal will become famous soon enoughdajackal will become famous soon enough
hahaha
Old 08-30-2006
Registered!!

imagine if she got a swap or turbo i see 10000000000000 replys and 20000000000000000000000 views
Old 08-30-2006
The Jackal

Old 08-30-2006
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Nice car..........
Old 08-30-2006

Originally Posted by boxcarracer
imagine if she got a swap or turbo i see 10000000000000 replys and 20000000000000000000000 views
that may be happening in the near future
Old 08-30-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
lol this is crazy its so rare that girls are so into their car like this everyone here is more interested in shopping and getting drunk ha
Old 08-30-2006

lol this is crazy its so rare that girls are so into their car like this everyone here is more interested in shopping and getting drunk ha

awww gear, you're so romantic! now i feel special and unique.
Old 08-30-2006
Registered!!

hump hump lol i kid gearbox shout out to gearman for the coolest cluster lights he made for me <33 gearman kinda looks like german when u take a quick glance
Old 08-30-2006

yes gear is the best led cluster maker, i agree to that!
back to topic please
Old 08-30-2006
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
just wondering is it a m/t? :-D
Old 08-30-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
so about the turbo...lol. are you going with the dezod v3 kit. okay back to the outside. i think you should get the spoiler and call it a day. it looks so good already
Old 08-30-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Suzy Q
yes gear is the best led cluster maker, i agree to that!
back to topic please
yes back to suzy Q its all about suzy (well technically it is her thread)
Old 08-31-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
looks good i really like the black civic better then my silver car now
Old 08-31-2006

so about the turbo...lol. are you going with the dezod v3 kit. okay back to the outside. i think you should get the spoiler and call it a day. it looks so good already
Thanks! The spoiler would be the last big exterior thing i would get, besides new side mirrors and side markers. Regarding the turbo/swap...hmm really i haven't decided what im going to do yet. Im thinking on getting another car after i pay off the vic (i would still keep it) - I really want an sti. If i decide to stick to the one car, then swap and turbo here i come. But like i said im still undecided and i really want an sti...

Originally Posted by ruffryde009
just wondering is it a m/t? :-D
sadly its an auto...but obviously i would change it to manual if i turbo/swap it.

Originally Posted by Civicman1988
looks good i really like the black civic better then my silver car now
when my car is dirty, there are days when i wish i would have chosen a silver one....

Last edited by Suzy Q; 08-31-2006 at 07:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-31-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
I believe the car would look a little "overdone" with the spoiler on it. It has a nice clean look right now. Good job.

Oh and keep the leghumping to a minimum guys.
Old 08-31-2006
The Jackal

Old 08-31-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
niceness...a girl with tasteful modifications props
Old 08-31-2006

Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
I believe the car would look a little "overdone" with the spoiler on it. It has a nice clean look right now. Good job.

Oh and keep the leghumping to a minimum guys.
i hope you dont think im getting one of those big *** spoilers.
just a tsunami one
Old 08-31-2006
Premium Member

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
school wins again apparently it things its a bad webpage so i will have to look when i get home
Old 08-31-2006
Registered!!

VicDawg has a spectacular aura aboutVicDawg has a spectacular aura aboutVicDawg has a spectacular aura about
Nice looking Vic Ms. Q. I like tsunami spoilers. Would look good on ur car imo.
Old 08-31-2006

^^ thank you! I believe it will too - bc its nice and clean
Old 08-31-2006
Registered!!

VicDawg has a spectacular aura aboutVicDawg has a spectacular aura aboutVicDawg has a spectacular aura about
Agreed
Old 08-31-2006
Registered!!

xtheenderx will become famous soon enoughxtheenderx will become famous soon enough
holy crap your car is cleeeeean...
Old 08-31-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice Suzy, def a nice car, glad to see a lady out here doin it right. Like someone else said, most woman are too into shopping and getting their nails done. There was a video posted not to long ago with 2 girls driving S2k's and damn, there is nothing hotter than talking to a girl who knows her **** about cars and can back it up by driving a nice car. If you do a swap, that will be 1337 above anything, def be the first girl to do a swap into a civic i'm sure.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Since every1 has a thread of pix of their car - i made 1 too. (56k is a joke)