Since every1 has a thread of pix of their car - i made 1 too. (56k is a joke) - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-29-2006   #31  
Forum Asshat

Endemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to behold
not bad not bad..

i hateee bodykit >,< sorry.. I love JDM.
Old 08-29-2006   #32  
Registered!!

kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
I love it when women drive nice cars. Clean, no rice.
Old 08-29-2006   #33  
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
^ for real, whats the driver look like!
Old 08-29-2006   #34  
Eternal Blue Member

turbocharge251 is just really niceturbocharge251 is just really niceturbocharge251 is just really niceturbocharge251 is just really niceturbocharge251 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by kornsined
I love it when women drive nice cars. Clean, no rice.
^^^i agree with you
Old 08-29-2006   #35  
Registered!!

boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryde009
^ for real, whats the driver look like!
does it matter look aatt the car
Old 08-29-2006   #36  
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
does it matter if ask what the driver looks like?

i already looked at the car its clean as hell :-p
Old 08-29-2006   #37  
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
nice and clean
Old 08-29-2006   #38  
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
looking hot. its a shame i didnt see it last time i was in town (im from new orleans) ill have to keep an eye out for it next time i make my way down south. what size are those wheels?
Old 08-30-2006   #39  
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

downsouth_em2 has a spectacular aura aboutdownsouth_em2 has a spectacular aura aboutdownsouth_em2 has a spectacular aura about
very nice....love the plates
Old 08-30-2006   #40  
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
car loooks good hun!

Keep it up!
Old 08-30-2006   #41  
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenman
looking hot. its a shame i didnt see it last time i was in town (im from new orleans) ill have to keep an eye out for it next time i make my way down south. what size are those wheels?

18s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endemic
not bad not bad..

i hateee bodykit >,< sorry.. I love JDM.
dude, thats not a body kit.
its a "lip kit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Got Soul
super clean, but I always wonder why people on this site take photos of their cars on grass. is it a feeble attempt for a "natural look"? ah, I'm j/k.
i was really just trying to capture the car with the bridge in the background, and there was too many cars driving by for me to park in the middle of the road.

Last edited by Suzy Q; 08-30-2006 at 07:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-30-2006   #42  
Forum Asshat

Endemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzy Q

dude, thats not a body kit.
its a "lip kit"
whaaat? no way... you got all bodykits, sideshirts, rear body kit?

but i wish you into JDM!
Old 08-30-2006   #43  

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
^
omg...why do i even bother...
Old 08-30-2006   #44  
Forum Asshat

uhhh

got any pics of your rear em2? i want to see what bodykit on the back look like
Old 08-30-2006   #45  
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
uhhh

got any pics of your rear em2? i want to see what bodykit on the back look like
Do you even know the difference in a body-kit and a lip kit?
Old 08-30-2006   #46  
Forum Asshat

Quote:
Originally Posted by texascivic2k1
not too sure..

the lip kit is a little bumper thing on the bottom isnt it? but look like he use all the whole bumper kit so is it bodykit? or you tell me...
Old 08-30-2006   #47  
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
She has a very nicely done OEM (factory kit) lip kit.

Lip kit = is an attachment to the original factory bumper front/back also know as a lower front and back spoiler.

Body Kit = is a full replacement of the factory front/back bumper.
Old 08-30-2006   #48  

Quote:
apparently he doesnt...although i told him it was a lip kit.
Old 08-30-2006   #49  
Forum Asshat

Quote:
She has a very nicely done OEM (factory kit) lip kit.

Lip kit = is an attachment to the original factory bumper front/back also know as a lower front and back spoiler.

Body Kit = is a full replacement of the factory front/back bumper.
oh my bad... i dont know its a lady..

and thanks i got it..

i am really sorry forgive me!
Old 08-30-2006   #50  
THE LONE STAR STATE

Quote:
oh my bad... i dont know its a lady..

and thanks i got it..

i am really sorry forgive me!
Endemic:
I don't mean to be hard on you or anything but Lady or not you shouldn't be tell them and denying them of what they have on there car. Or if you don't know what your putting on your car... you shouldn't even be modifying a or your car.

Oh yeah… take it easy on the JDM thing.

Suzy Q:
Don’t mean to steal you thread…. On with the “gawking” of you car!

Last edited by texascivic2k1; 08-30-2006 at 03:46 PM.
Old 08-30-2006   #51  
Forum Asshat

Quote:
I don't mean to be hard on you or anything but Lady or not you shouldn't be tell them and denying them of what they have on there car. Or if you don't know what your putting on your car... you shouldn't even be modifying a or your car.

Roger that.
Old 08-30-2006   #52  

Quote:

lol its okay.
i was trying to be civil and not respond to his lady comment...but thanks for clarifying it all for me.

Endemic since u like JDM so much, why dont i see anything JDM on your car?

But ANYWAY back to topic please....
Old 08-30-2006   #53  
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
everything looks good Suzy Q but I think some different wheels would flow better with
the overall look of your car anyway its still pretty clean so from me

Quote:
not too sure..

the lip kit is a little bumper thing on the bottom isnt it? but look like he use all the whole bumper kit so is it bodykit? or you tell me...
Endemic you really need to read more before you post.....

Last edited by Hayz; 08-31-2006 at 06:14 PM.
Old 08-30-2006   #54  
Forum Asshat

i just got my em2 like 4months ago.. take my time for a while.. it will be done end of sept or oct i hope
Old 08-30-2006   #55  
Registered!!

Maverick_1337 will become famous soon enoughMaverick_1337 will become famous soon enough
really nice
Old 08-30-2006   #56  

^^ otro boriqua? bienvenidos mijito!
Old 08-30-2006   #57  
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
if you want to be technical, she has an OEM underbody spoiler package. its not a lip kit, its not a body kit, its not even aftermarket. its built for the car by honda.
Old 08-30-2006   #58  
Registered!!

Maverick_1337 will become famous soon enoughMaverick_1337 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzy Q
^^ otro boriqua? bienvenidos mijito!
Gracias ^_^
Old 08-30-2006   #59  
Premium Member

kirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to behold
your car is damn clean...i need to find a girlfriend that's into modding cars
Old 08-30-2006   #60  
Registered!!

boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough
^ good luck

Closed Thread