Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Custom Colors Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2006
7th Gen Photographer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of light
Custom Colors Thread

Let's see all you guys out there that have more money than the rest of us "normals." I know there is a Team Orange, etc etc. So let's see it! Everyone is so preoccupied with seeing SSM coupes with CF hoods, 04 tail conversions, black-housing headlights and gunmetal rims (case in point... my horrifyingly original car). WHAT ABOUT PURPLE, HUH?!

There are some of you out there that dared to be different... whether from an accident or just the burning desire to be different than silver, black, white, blue or maybe red (Incas and Clovers don't count - you guys just got cheaper prices when you bought 'em and now its unique... LOL).

Bring on the technicolor explosion of 7th gens, eh?
Old 08-03-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
Team Orange reppin' official color name California Gold.
Old 08-03-2006
7th Gen Photographer

LogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of light
...so wheres the pic of your car painted that color (besides your sig)? LOL
Old 08-03-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
I wanna be electron blue or rallye red......im tired of ssm
Old 08-03-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold

Last edited by ajhdragon; 10-02-2006 at 09:37 PM.
Old 08-03-2006
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about

Last edited by sunkist_em2; 09-08-2006 at 07:30 PM.
Old 08-03-2006
Still in the game...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
when i come down for HIN orlando next yr, i better meet this guy^^
Old 08-03-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
He's a tool, but since you'll be chillen with me you will I happen to like my SSM lol.
Old 08-03-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
don't u and sim start arguing......ill call that tgif waiter on u guys....literally.....brad u still have his #?....rofl.....hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 08-03-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Like I said you were the one getting the bone from him. "oh excuse me my black friend did I run INTO youuuu?" rofl
Old 08-03-2006
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
Originally Posted by HondaKorn
don't u and sim start arguing......ill call that tgif waiter on u guys....literally.....brad u still have his #?....rofl.....hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha
omg korn...its still saved on his phone...
Old 08-03-2006

Speed dial #7, right after corn, so I can 3 way it
Old 08-03-2006
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
Holy **** where are ram, boricua, and 30seconds (aka RHCP). Looks like a new group going after the official thread highjacking title.
Old 08-03-2006
em2

Originally Posted by scatman
when i come down for HIN orlando next yr, i better meet this guy^^
and whys thats? ill be there if i have the car meaning i dont wreck it or someone hits me ya know? 4 years and nothing knock on wood. ill be at NOPI atlanta in september and HIN miami in december at the end of the year.

Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
He's a tool, but since you'll be chillen with me you will I happen to like my SSM lol.
dont make me get korn to get your waiter bradley. i <3 u though.
Old 08-03-2006
Registered!!

trurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the rough
1siksivik. Are you going to Miami HIN

Reppin the kinda green/kinda yellow
Old 08-03-2006

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
guess im secretly original....
to most its just black.
to me........ its ferrari's "nero daytona" its a dark dark charcoal that only appears in the sun cus its very metallic and flakey. unfortunately its tough as **** to get a pic that reflects how it looks in person.
this pic is a comparison, the car is ferrari black and the hood molding is nighthawk black via honda.

as for the car, its gone a few ways from "show car??" to turbo with tons of goodies, to now...im trying to sell it. anyways theres still tons of money in parts laying around that will never see the car. i have pride in it because everything has been done by the two hands that typed this, except some welding and some painting from my brothers and father.

Old 08-08-2006
em2

Originally Posted by trurace
1siksivik. Are you going to Miami HIN
Originally Posted by 1siksivik
ill be at NOPI atlanta in september and HIN miami in december at the end of the year.
reading pwnz jooo
Old 08-08-2006
Registered!!

01candycivic is a jewel in the rough01candycivic is a jewel in the rough01candycivic is a jewel in the rough
cnady apple red, just not a fan of it anymore.[IMG][/IMG]
Old 08-08-2006
Proud to be a civic owner

es2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
i like the red.. i'm thinking to paint my car to ferrari red or something like electron blue.. not sure yet
Old 08-09-2006
Crack kills... But then again... So do I...

notoriouspyro is a jewel in the roughnotoriouspyro is a jewel in the roughnotoriouspyro is a jewel in the roughnotoriouspyro is a jewel in the rough
Custom silver with blue to gold chameleon pearl. Doesn't even have a name. And STi Blue tribals with heavy flake.