Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Teaser Pic!!! *UPDATED w/pics on page 4*

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
a perfect match
Old 08-06-2006

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jamesandrew58 is an unknown quantity at this point
man u should make a template
Old 08-06-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light
how did you put your sail panel back on when i cut my clip off it wouldnt stay on no matter wut i did.
Old 08-06-2006
7th Gen Photographer

LogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of light
Thank you guys for all the positive feedback on my car and my taste in mods. Hopefully - within 1 week my car will be much more insane but until I have more concrete details, I won't say anything futher.

And yes... it is VERY dirty. SSM hides it well in photographs, but my car has so much brake dust on the sides right now from the Hawk HP+ pads... It looks like i just drove on a wintery, salty, snow covered road - there is this dark sooty layer from the front wheel wells all the way to the rear - and the whole back of the trunk is like blackened.

BUT... tomorrow I am going to wash her and take some good photos. However - you guys will finally see all the massive paint damage and my broken lip on my front bumper. I have skillfully not taken any new pictures of my front end since it went down the tubes. But as I said before, in 1 week or so I hope to completely repair my front end as well as a few other things that are top secret for now.

Originally Posted by def01tones
damn thats nice! i wish my hood would look like that again.
...and the part that should really **** you off is that hood is almost 4 years old.

Originally Posted by varner88
how did you put your sail panel back on when i cut my clip off it wouldnt stay on no matter wut i did.
LOTS of dum-dum... or dumb-dumb... LOL I don't know how to spell it. It's this black stuff that is ultra tacky but won't form a permanent bond.

Last edited by LogicWavelength; 08-06-2006 at 02:19 AM.
Old 08-06-2006
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
mirrors look like they match very well
Old 08-06-2006
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
mmmmm...i hear...pssssshhhhh
in ur future..