Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Password:jdm yellow fogs..INSTALLED W/ pics UPDATE pg. 2

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
well i have mine yellow cause im gettin hid (hard to match) and also cause yellow fog is legal to drive with at night. but no i dont have yellow lens.
Old 07-26-2006
The World Is Yours!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
nice man! i just ordered a set of the fogs about a hour ago. thanks to you! lol
ExTurbo: glad i can help! i love my lights!
Old 07-27-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
those look reel good....I might throw a yellow bulb in my ion fogs and get higher kelvin hid bulbs.....I want some color....
Old 07-27-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
^ hey but only ricers have yellow fog lights. lol
Old 07-27-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
yeah....im captain RICE....Rarest In Car Electronics.....lol
Old 07-27-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
lol..o well.
Old 07-27-2006
Life is better with 5lug

i know....it was lame
Old 07-27-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
You're always lame :-P And higher kelvin HID's are only going to reduce your output. Less light my friend... remember, you're supposed to be function over form with me
Old 07-27-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
You're always lame :-P And higher kelvin HID's are only going to reduce your output. Less light my friend... remember, you're supposed to be function over form with me
Old 07-27-2006
Life is better with 5lug

I said i was thinking about it.....I will never stray from JDM...rofl. BTW, the guy is gonna ship me the correct relay today....and ill tell u what car the plugs came from.......also, works wheels might be on my ride soon...
Old 07-27-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
HAHA, I'm hovering over the buy now for some riverside elbes
Old 07-27-2006
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
that would be nice to see Honda korn for some Work wheels...what wheels??? btw...my H.O. alternator came in today, gunna install that in a lil bit, and my JDM type r badges arrived too, so i got some goodies to install tonight! YAY!post more pics alter
Old 07-27-2006

To many people have Works. You've gotta be different I'll never give up on you Corn!
Old 07-27-2006
Life is better with 5lug

haha...after seeing what jdmland.com just got in, screw work wheels.....im all about those 15x7 carvings or the sparco cpf tune R
Old 07-28-2006
The World Is Yours!

i still love some Mugen M7s...
Old 07-29-2006

I love wheeeeeels. Holy crap we're off topic
Old 07-29-2006
Life is better with 5lug

m7's are awesome......i love the miester's, but everyone has them. I was gonna get them in 16x7 +25 and have a huuge lip, but im gonna wait it out for diff rims....
Old 07-29-2006

Ewwww lips on FWD cars should not exist.
Old 07-29-2006
Life is better with 5lug

that's where I disagree.....I love that deep dish look....maybe ive been on vipstylecars.com waay too long!!!
Old 07-30-2006
The World Is Yours!

nah, lips can look nice if done properly, you cant just go drop some wheels on a car and know theyll look nice, gotta research. the Work Meister's are sweet tho. anyone else got some pics of their yellow fogs?
Old 07-31-2006

You shoulda seen the pics I had with my HID headlights and HID foglights
Old 07-31-2006
Life is better with 5lug

i remember that.....it was the brightest thing on the fawkin road.....brad could see through cars.....
Old 07-31-2006

And womens clothes It was light daylight during night time. It had the same effect as Corn smiling at night, his grill lighting up the world.
Old 07-31-2006
Life is better with 5lug

haha....I be the Diamond Prince
Old 07-31-2006

mwhahaha
Old 07-31-2006
The World Is Yours!

i think i seen a pic of the HIDs you had...friggin bright!
Old 08-01-2006
Registered!!

i got my fogs today!!!! hows the car?
Old 08-01-2006
Life is better with 5lug

who r u talking to???
Old 08-01-2006
Registered!!

well basicly you and burke420. we were tlkaing about the fogs last week. rememeber?
Old 08-01-2006
Life is better with 5lug

Oh lol.....I get my car back in a few days, then im gonna make some changes.....no more 15" sub, paint my pf mirrors, finish the diy on them, rs lip and sides and save some money.....I gotta get outta the house

Quick Reply: Password:jdm yellow fogs..INSTALLED W/ pics UPDATE pg. 2