Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Password:jdm yellow fogs..INSTALLED W/ pics UPDATE pg. 2

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by HondaKorn
Oh lol.....I get my car back in a few days, then im gonna make some changes.....no more 15" sub, paint my pf mirrors, finish the diy on them, rs lip and sides and save some money.....I gotta get outta the house
lol, yeah im making some changes to my car again. it was NA, then turbod, then NA, now stock, but my suspension. now im going to be building my motor and turboing again..o and my JDM fogs... cause im a ricer.
Old 08-01-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
haha...thank god my fogs/mirrors survived the crash......i could not live with myself driving a car that not engulfed in JDM.....rofl
Old 08-01-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
haha...thank god my fogs/mirrors survived the crash......i could not live with myself driving a car that not engulfed in JDM.....rofl

haha yeah id be pissed if my JDM fogs broke. cant wait to install them. no clue where im going to put the switch thou.
Old 08-01-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
I put the switch in one of the holes next to the mirror switch, just use s dremel to make it a little bigger.....i would take a life to have an oem fog switch
Old 08-01-2006
Registered!!

I put the switch in one of the holes next to the mirror switch, just use s dremel to make it a little bigger.....i would take a life to have an oem fog switch

i dont have any room. i have the cruise control on the left, middle is the sunroof, and on the right is the mirror controls. so that leaves me with nothing really. unless i go where the 12v plug thingy is. but i wanna save that sopt for my future plans.
Old 08-01-2006
Life is better with 5lug

true, I never use cruise control, so I took that out...Im thinking about trying to wire an oem fog switch and to find that jdm coin holder that fills one of those slots and move my alarm led....
Old 08-01-2006
Registered!!

i c, damit. this sucks. i dont want to have switches all over the place...i wish i would have a switch on the sign/headlight switch. that woul dbe so much better. like if i could replace that whole thing with one that has a fog light option. idk .

i dont want to take anything out to make it work. i dont use cruise control either, but i dont want to get rid of it.

Last edited by exturbo6; 08-01-2006 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-01-2006
Life is better with 5lug

Or you can do a toggle where the cig lighter is....
Old 08-01-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
http://yhst-1408381693991.stores.yah...indc5tyrc.html

http://yhst-1408381693991.stores.yah...indcacstb.html

I already got em Corn
Old 08-01-2006
Life is better with 5lug

nice....i just purchased the coin thingy.....
Old 08-01-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
It actualy works out good, holds my quaters so I don't have to go searching for them. But then I broke it off I went JDM on it's *** and dropped a lead brick (don't ask) on my steering wheel, and that both ganked.
Old 08-01-2006
Registered!!

idk. i guess ill just have to wait and see what happens...

i think the coin holder is kinda of a waste. i mean u can put your change in the pull down compartment under the mirror adjustment.. thats where mine goes for a lil then it goes in a in bucket...$ in change already...sent $500 2 months ago when i went on vacation. lol

Last edited by exturbo6; 08-01-2006 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-01-2006
Life is better with 5lug

BITTE GEHEN Sie AM JDM VORBEI. ...
Old 08-01-2006

Last time I checked we were in America Corn
Old 08-01-2006
Registered!!

BITTE GEHEN Sie AM JDM VORBEI. ...

wha does that mean?

your a JDM *****? lmao

Last edited by exturbo6; 08-01-2006 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-01-2006
Life is better with 5lug

Yeah...lol
Old 08-01-2006

I might go to Dunlop CPR's Dunno, I get to many compliments on the car now to change anything. When ya getting your car back Corn?
Old 08-01-2006
Life is better with 5lug

about a week.....cpr's would be tite, def dunlop's cuz everyone on honda-tech has the sprint's.....I did find a place that sells 15" rota d2's though.....but I gotta keep my mind strait on JDM. Hey I found an internet bank, fdic, that gives a 4.35apy saving acct with no minimum or fees!! I just opened one!!
Old 08-01-2006

Interesting. Care to share? Yeah I'd do the 16 inch silver dunlops
Old 08-01-2006
Life is better with 5lug

ingdirect.com....u getting the dunlop's off jdmland? I hear they r super pricy.....
Old 08-02-2006
Registered!!

yeah ive been a memeber for 2 years now. and i have to say. no bank can beat the interest they give...
Old 08-02-2006
Life is better with 5lug

nice.....I like the fact that the money is not readily accessible......I have a saving money problem....
Old 08-02-2006

I just looked at it, it says you can easily transfer back and forth between checking and savings. So it actually is accessbile rofl
Old 08-02-2006
Life is better with 5lug

What i meant was, easily accessible.......like i can't go to millenia mall and use a card if see a reel good deal u know....
Old 08-02-2006
Registered!!

yes you can easliy transfer money whenever you want. i do it all the time!
Old 08-02-2006
Life is better with 5lug

nice....
Old 08-02-2006

HAHA, Corn you're thinking *damn you all to hell*
Old 08-02-2006
Life is better with 5lug

hahaha....exactly.....
Old 08-02-2006
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
please go somethin, etc. got the pics of the fogs yet EX?
Old 08-02-2006
Registered!!

Jakee is an unknown quantity at this point
nice

Quick Reply: Password:jdm yellow fogs..INSTALLED W/ pics UPDATE pg. 2