Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My new Retro

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jay78 is on a distinguished road
My new Retro

finally i am done with this took me long time to do this retro...will install this over the weekend ..and here this is final look....

update

My little helper

No beam pics yet will take some tonight......they aimed lit too high got a fix it in couple of weeks

i took some cutoff pic...aimed too high....i need reopen this i can't lower this any more then this....cuz i put some tabs under the projectors to hold them up and to get wider beam....so i have take them off so the projectors can move down....here the pics

My Camera is suck

Last edited by jay78; 07-21-2006 at 10:50 AM.
Old 07-14-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Niiice, , post some pics when they're on. Great work!
Old 07-14-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Ok the retro may work out but damn, you have so much silicon on your headlights that it could seal up 10 headlights, i've seen cleaner.
Old 07-14-2006
Registered!!

had hard time to close this headlights...cuz this projectors are too big and shroud is touching the front cover so had to put lot of silicon to hold it hard.....and its gone in under the hood anyway.....will have black ducktap so it don't look bad when i open the hood......

Last edited by jay78; 07-14-2006 at 03:59 PM.
Old 07-14-2006

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
I hope he's removing the excess of it, cause he has'nt finished the install.
Old 07-14-2006
Registered!!

mob_scene is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool, I'm liking the retro
Old 07-14-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
who cares you wont see any silicone once its on the car. they look good. are you able to aim it with those bolt? thats the part im worried about is how to aim it.
Old 07-14-2006
Registered!!

i just cut those long *** screw....and yes this bolts to aim the projectors....

....gearbox this are your headlights that i bought it from u...u want them back ?JK lol

Last edited by jay78; 07-14-2006 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-14-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gearbox
who cares you wont see any silicone once its on the car. they look good. are you able to aim it with those bolt? thats the part im worried about is how to aim it.
True, but as soon as that hood is opened all you see is silicone.

Get pics with them on, i'm wanting to see the beam pattern and the nice colors.
Old 07-14-2006
Registered!!

i didnt work that much on colors cuz of the cops.....but it does hve TSX clear lens on them...and has some color at the cutoff line....

My next project is X5 projector with angel eyes in to oem housing....

if any one want to buy TSX projector and LS430 lens let me know make a offer...

Last edited by jay78; 07-14-2006 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-14-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
once the headlighst are on the silicone wont show chill out guys. its better to be safe then sorry anyways. nice job man. post pics when theyre on
Old 07-14-2006
Registered!!

Da1lyDr1ver has a spectacular aura aboutDa1lyDr1ver has a spectacular aura about
i would advise against the black duct tape on the headlights to cover up the silicone. the heat from the sun in the summer along with the engine could cause the adhesive backing to get really messy and hard to remove the sticky stuff.
Old 07-14-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
are those the LS430 ones????? wanna doo mine??? haha
Old 07-14-2006
Registered!!

DJ i would love to but i dont hve time dude....took me more then two months to do mine......and still dont know how cutoff gone look..hopfully i won't hve hard time to aim them .....will find out when i install them on sunday....
Old 07-14-2006

damn, 2 months is a lot of time.
Old 07-14-2006
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
nice. where do you work cuz i know thats not all yours in the background lol
Old 07-14-2006
Registered!!

5peed|2acer is an unknown quantity at this point
you didnt have any of those beers before applying the silicon on did you?
Old 07-14-2006
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
i am worried about aiming too. do you have a wall nearby at least...and i guess you'll have the bumper off and stuff too. not looking forward to that part.
Old 07-14-2006
Registered!!

gearbox i will do that in my garage with bumper off..
Old 07-14-2006
Registered!!

kumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the rough
i wanan get Range rover projectors, probably the nicest lights i've ever seen. Lambourghini Gallarado has a nice projector too
Old 07-14-2006
Registered!!

not bright and wide as LS430 or S2000
Old 07-14-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light
sell me those ill give you lots of cash lol
Old 07-15-2006
Registered!!

well i am working on two more retro....so never know
Old 07-15-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
i think the s2000 has the nicest ive seen in person. aston martin db9s are amazing too, though.
never saw a gallardo at night.
Old 07-15-2006
Registered!!

Thuener will become famous soon enoughThuener will become famous soon enough
why is there so much alcohol in the background
Old 07-15-2006
Premium Member

my fav hid are s2k, TL, and audi because they dont glare nearly as much as the others. and they look good color wise without being too ricey like the new maxima projectors.
Old 07-15-2006
Registered!!

kumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the rough
i seen a red gallardo at night.. its like 2 stars behind you. there is some special Valeo projector that is wider then the S2000. did you guys see the Z mod on a CRX TL+S2000 retro? the guys cutoff on the wall is every rainbow color. When hes driving it does flicker purple like normal cars, you see red green yellow purple, everything.
Old 07-15-2006
Premium Member

thats how my fogs are on the ground at the cutoff, even tho i have yellow in there, you can still tell. with white you could see all the colors. it just depends on shield shape and bends.
Old 07-15-2006
Registered!!

i seen the mirror mods on crx video ....link me the one u talking about
Old 07-15-2006
spoolin by you

Spoolin should not be trustedSpoolin should not be trusted
you got enough alcohol there buddy?

Quick Reply: My new Retro