Pics of my Turbo Vic at HIN's Orlando - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-10-2006   #1

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Pics of my Turbo Vic at HIN's Orlando

Repping 7thgen everywhere.

Enjoy

Photography by:
NIXFOTOS ORLANDO FL
supermex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006   #2
Registered!!

misterpho7 is just really nicemisterpho7 is just really nicemisterpho7 is just really nicemisterpho7 is just really nicemisterpho7 is just really nice
Thing is wild!
misterpho7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006   #3
Registered!!

R3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to all
sweet ride. i hope that's not your daily driver.
R3DL1N3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006   #4
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light
sweet pix... are those tyc headlights? those are really bright a$$ halo's..wish mine were that bright!
filipinop1405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006   #5
There is [email protected] in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Nice nice man, car looks good.
drew22mader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006   #6
4 cyllinders are good but 5 is better!

GreatWhite02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Very clean very nice! Very much a show car. I like those rims! Keep reppin the 7thgen's!
GreatWhite02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006   #7

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Thank you guys I could use some rep.

The lights are TYC and the helo just look brighter because of the dimmed lighting in the show and good photography on Nicks part

The car takes me back and forward to work about 3 to 4 days of the week is fully operational A/C, and it seats 4 pll.
Is low but it the body kit is urethaine and painted with bulldog primer and a shock/ coilover kit from progress with practicly no rebound so as long as I'm carefull with big bumps I'm ok for most normal road conditions.

Last edited by Supermex; 07-10-2006 at 07:13 PM.
Old 07-10-2006   #8
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light
oh ok cool!
filipinop1405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006   #9
Registered!!

kumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the rough
wowwww, im getting turbo soon too, that thing looks amazing
kumanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006   #10
Registered!!

Nyte will become famous soon enoughNyte will become famous soon enough
danngg, looks hott! lol
Nyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006   #11
420 Member

BlackKnight008 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackKnight008 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackKnight008 has a spectacular aura about
So how is the turbo on your car, I am debating whether or not to put one in that or save up for the k20 swap, nice cf hood enjoying it?
BlackKnight008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006   #12
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute
Yo supermex, I've been wanting to do the same thing to my valvecover, did you yank it off and paint it yourself? Or did you send it away to get chromed? If so how much did it run you if you don't mind me asking? Thanks dude, phat whip son.
Eyger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006   #13
CS-X3 Fresher than you

SEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of light
Your car looks good. Nice job.
SEN_ONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006   #14
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
car looks sick man! im doing a fully built d17 turbo very soon. cant wait!
exturbo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006   #15
Registered!!

greenEX will become famous soon enoughgreenEX will become famous soon enough
First off: phat ride, i love the new stance.

You got any more pics from the show Mex?
greenEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006   #16
2001 Rallye Red EX

digitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of light
Your car looks awesome. How do you keep the paint in such good shape driving it everyday?

And how did you get such nice pics at HIN? Did they actually have the lights on at some point? When I was there it was so dark I couldn't see anyone's cars, which IMO is gay.
digitaldemigod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006   #17
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
your car is awsome. u must be at the nopi nationals this year!
drunkenmagnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006   #18
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
looks sweet. show and go.
tuner04civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006   #19
::+::My Girlfriend is hot, but I'm still GAY::+::

yourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura aboutyourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura about
Looks hot. Plan on getting new RIMS??
yourinmyw0rld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyger
Yo supermex, I've been wanting to do the same thing to my valvecover, did you yank it off and paint it yourself? Or did you send it away to get chromed? If so how much did it run you if you don't mind me asking? Thanks dude, phat whip son.
I polished the stock aluminum cover, is not chrome, it was off when I build my engine, so I covered the coil rubber seals and spayed with industrial paint remover,washed it, then I sanded it, washed it then I got a fine rotating metal brush and with my power drill just polished away then use mothers or similar polish.
You'll have to keep cleaning it every so often to keep that nice shine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitaldemigod
Your car looks awesome. How do you keep the paint in such good shape driving it everyday?

And how did you get such nice pics at HIN? Did they actually have the lights on at some point? When I was there it was so dark I couldn't see anyone's cars, which IMO is gay.
Paint?
Just wax wax wax and changing driving habits I only drive back and forward to work and when it rains I just drive my van.
I do have a few knicks here and there.

The pictures where taken by Nick with his nice digital camera with a very slow shutter or somthing but it was dark.

Last edited by Supermex; 07-11-2006 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-11-2006   #21
Proud to be a civic owner

es2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
damn it's clean
es2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourinmyw0rld
Looks hot. Plan on getting new RIMS??
I want to do brakes first thenget the new wheels around them.
I'm also thinking on a 5 lug coversion witch will open up a whole lot more wheels choices.

Thank you all for the possitive feed back,

please rep
Old 07-11-2006   #23
Registered!!

jrb121180 will become famous soon enough
i'd be parking in the very last space at wal-mart. lol
jrb121180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006   #24
I'll flip out and kill people.

modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
the busa hurts my eyes to look at
great job on the vic though.
modoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by modoman
the busa hurts my eyes to look at
great job on the vic though.
Yeah ha ha that bike looks like somthing out the movie Tron.
It does looks like that in real life they did a good job on it
Old 07-11-2006   #26
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
**** Is Tight, Son!!!
scatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006   #27
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermex
Repping 7thgen everywhere.

Enjoy

Photography by:
NIXFOTOS ORLANDO FL

now thats a well put together civic
PICHY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006   #28
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
that car is beatiful
Civicman1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006   #29

More pictures of the show

Some good stuff
http://orlandocitybeat.metromix.com/...tent-leadpromo

Like this
Old 07-12-2006   #30
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
i really love how clean your car is to be a street driver 3-4 times a week, and how nice the paint looks!
burke420 is offline   Reply With Quote