Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

This is what happens when you live in Orlando, Florida

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
This is what happens when you live in Orlando, Florida

http://orlandoforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46095

LOL, it's true, there are ALOT of skylines around here I actually went through a day of driving and say 3. Makes me want a damn r33 even more :*(

This isn't a for sale or to hype it, I just thought it was amusing and would share with you all, even if it IS a gts.
Old 07-05-2006
Registered!!

trurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the rough
Yea in miami there are ALOT of skylines. But there are also quite a few JDM supras, silvias,rx-7's, and alot of integras. (skylines aren't the only cars from japan)

Last edited by trurace; 07-05-2006 at 07:52 PM.
Old 07-05-2006
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
nice, i still haven't seen one yet on the roads here
Old 07-05-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
lol, I know they arent'. But i rarely see any other actual, non converted to rhp, cars lol.
Old 07-05-2006
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
i maybe see a 240 with silvia front end from time to time
Old 07-05-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
very nice...the wheels would def have to go though....they're not big/wide enough
Old 07-06-2006

HAHA, you could just sell em for like 2k, since they're GTU's lol
Old 07-06-2006
Registered!!

gangrel138 is an unknown quantity at this point
You think that's bad? Come out to Germany sometime. Every American that's ever wanted a skyline and lives here has one. They never bother to convert to US spec so they sell it to another GI as soon as they leave.
Old 07-06-2006

You better be buying me one