Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

finally installed drl switch

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
finally installed drl switch

yay well i decided to put it somewhere thats easy to reach. the led is also part of the system, its green when on and red when off. had to do alot of cutting underneath but everything fit together.

Old 06-20-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2k1_sedan is an unknown quantity at this point
nice clean install, how hard was it
Old 06-20-2006
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
just took some time cause i had to take the switch apart, cut wires, and drill holes, bend plastic. the actual drl install took about 1/2 day, just time consuming. and i hid the brain under the console next to the ebrake.
Old 06-20-2006
Registered!!

mag05ex is an unknown quantity at this point
so whats the point in them? I mean i had them on my Saturn and Chevy, hated them. Why put them on a car that doesnt come with them here in the states? Other than that i mean its a very clean looking install, i just dont like drls.
B
Old 06-20-2006
Premium Member

i have the new amber signal drl and think it looks great. it saves me from having to use heads/fogs in bad weather and waste more power and bulb life. it puts the signals in bright mode

Old 06-20-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
sexy...
Old 06-20-2006
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
very clean install!
Old 06-20-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
rice4lyfe will become famous soon enough
wow...so..whats the secret? show us!!
Old 06-21-2006
Registered!!

mkingk2 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice install
Old 06-21-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
umm.... noob question... whats a drl?
Old 06-21-2006
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Rennen
umm.... noob question... whats a drl?
daytime running lights
Old 06-21-2006
Premium Member

www.daytime-running-lights.com yes my car is there, no i'm not advertising, they dont pay me anything.
Old 06-21-2006
Registered!!

mag05ex is an unknown quantity at this point
Okay well now i understand your reasoning behind it, looks good. Good job as always.
B
Old 06-21-2006
Registered!!

Synapz is an unknown quantity at this point
Hehe nice install... up here in Canada, we remove the DRL fuse
Old 06-21-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
Where did you get the switch Gear?
Old 06-21-2006
Premium Member

The switch and the dual color led came with the unit. they were mounted in a lil box but i was able to take em out and do some custom mounting. its a nice piece, just a bit big to stick somewhere.