Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Old car from the site, new motor turbo b18*pics*

Old 06-15-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
Old car from the site, new motor turbo b18*pics*

Does everybody rememebr Sandy's(lolitapierce) old 93 civic sedan? It was custom color red, full custom lip kit. has a d16z with y8 head and intake. And H/E/I. Well since she got her prelude her 16 year old brother took over the civic. And besides the fact that it now has full GSR suspension it now has this, which will be up and runnign by the weekend, still need to run pipeing, oil lines, and bolt up exhaust, and create a custom fuel map for it. Runing a Garrett T3 form a Sabb and a Sabb FMIC.

but no the people 2 houses down from me don't stop there with thier 2 civics, an integra, and a prelude. there is more.

everything that is in Sandy's, dad's blue civic sedan (200+whp all motor d16) is now going to go into this. a hatch back that needs a little TLC. Its goging to be his daily driver liek the blue one currently is.

and after that is up and running, I say give it till the end of the weekend, Joe will get started back on this.

yeah it may look like crap right now but the wide body is all finished up minus mounting on the front bumper, because you can't see but under the hood is a H22, which is soon to be built to hold 20psi. and in a CRX that ain't to shabby.

Yup thats my neighbors for ya. Crazy *** Huingarian honda junkies who know how to build a car.

Last edited by ajhdragon; 10-02-2006 at 09:36 PM.
Old 06-15-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Wow. All those look nice.
Old 06-15-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
That's some crazy stuff going on there.
Old 06-16-2006

lolitapierce is just really nicelolitapierce is just really nicelolitapierce is just really nicelolitapierce is just really nice
my dad is awesome.

edit: my car will be getting the things it deserves as soon as i come around to the money for it! but that should not be a problem after like next sunday...
Old 06-16-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
lol keep us updated
Old 06-16-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by lolitapierce
my dad is awesome.

edit: my car will be getting the things it deserves as soon as i come around to the money for it! but that should not be a problem after like next sunday...
walks to corner
Old 06-16-2006

lolitapierce is just really nicelolitapierce is just really nicelolitapierce is just really nicelolitapierce is just really nice
Originally Posted by ajhdragon
walks to corner
hah not even