Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Coupes, a girls car?

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2006
Life is better with 5lug

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
coupes are the best
I must confess
can't make a racecar
with 4 headrests.....(do they have 4? not sure but it rhymed with confess....lol)
Old 06-13-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Would you like a pink/chrome wheel for winning the ghetto poerty contest?
Old 06-13-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
I prefer a pink and chrome SPINNER....please.....
Old 06-13-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by diskreet
Would you like a pink/chrome wheel for winning the ghetto poerty contest?
+1
Old 06-13-2006
Registered!!

XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice
Originally Posted by ajhdragon
thats right the EVO and WRX
tuner boys would be all over 2door EVOs.

they are produced in 4doors because that's what the rules Japan call for.

subaru's always had 4doors tho. i think they had one or 2 models that were 2door but they never made it big
Old 06-13-2006
Don't be a n00b, search ftw

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
I've never owned a sedan and I never will. I have no desire to own a 4 door...And no need to either. I'm an engaged man with no children and a small dog. Coupes are just more my style
Old 06-13-2006
Registered!!

jrb121180 will become famous soon enough
i have a coupe and i have a three yr. old, and i got it after he was born however i did have a 94 prelude before that
Old 06-13-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by XxSoVeReiGNxX
tuner boys would be all over 2door EVOs.

they are produced in 4doors because that's what the rules Japan call for.

subaru's always had 4doors tho. i think they had one or 2 models that were 2door but they never made it big
they did make 2 door subies, and they didn't go over. what makes you think 2 door evo's would? you know why they make them 4 doors? because they are more rigid and require less in structure support duie to the fact they the opening in the car are not nearly as big for the doors. Thus makeing it a better rally car. And if you look at any car really that is made ot rally or road race the doors are small as hell like the lotus or **** even a rally focus.
Old 06-13-2006
Registered!!

subaru svx
Old 06-13-2006
Life is better with 5lug

96-96 civic coupes look good modded.....
Old 06-13-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
LOL F it ill buy you the REALLY ghetto rims with the LEDs that can be used to make images!
Old 06-13-2006
Life is better with 5lug

hell yeah.......Ill put 26's on mah coupe....lol.....rofl......Stuntin' hard!!!
Old 06-13-2006
Registered!!

XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice
Originally Posted by ajhdragon
what makes you think 2 door evo's would?
because the mitsu fans wouldnt have to settle for those whack new eclipses

so what you're saying is...
sedan = rigid = rocks and pebbles = rally

therefore...
coupe = sleek = smooth pavement = Nascar!!!
I'd love any Nascar competitor over a rally car
Old 06-13-2006
Registered!!

Mralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to behold
Way to stay on TOPIC people.... well... I think the coupes are mainly driven by females..... if you see a chick in a 7thgen coupe... its usually an EX (Daddys Little Girl) in RED or BLACK... With the Spoiler on it... thats what i usually see in orlando... but i drive a coupe.. and if you look at my car you can tell its driven by a man!!!
Old 06-13-2006
Registered!!

Pitch_BlacK is an unknown quantity at this point
Sedan = Elegance, Class, Comfort & Style

Coupe = Sporty & Style
Old 06-13-2006
Registered!!

kingofheartz will become famous soon enoughkingofheartz will become famous soon enough
i like my coupe cuz if i go out with my friends and dont feel like driving i can say "not enough room! TOO BAD =("
Old 06-13-2006
Registered!!

so true. i do the same thing
Old 06-13-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Well, chicks like coupes more, true... especially when they are red, am I right or am I right boricua_civic?
Originally Posted by Kevbotron
I smell a civil war coming....sedans vs. coupes
Oh, not another one!!!
Originally Posted by HondaKorn
96-96 civic coupes look good modded.....
96-96? ... LOL!
Originally Posted by HondaKorn
coupes are the best
I must confess
can't make a racecar
with 4 headrests.....(do they have 4? not sure but it rhymed with confess....lol)
Uhm... that's right! Can't make a racecar with 4 headrests, you know... cuz coupes have 4 headrests too!

BTW, I love my Rallye Red coupe! And so do many of my chick friends.
Old 06-13-2006
Registered!!

UrAverageCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
See look what you started Karizzle, shame on you.
I think both the coupe and sedan looks good.
Come on guys, lets throw up the white flags and call a truce.

Coupes FTW.
Old 06-13-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by UrAverageCivic
See look what you started Karizzle, shame on you.
I think both the coupe and sedan looks good.
Come on guys, lets throw up the white flags and call a truce.

Coupes FTW.
Old 06-13-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
i didnt like my sedan at first but now i cant imagine having a coupe
Old 06-13-2006
The blackbeauty ES1.

jhonsok is an unknown quantity at this point
^^
same here. on the 04-05s a simple drop makes the sedan looks so HOT..I didnt ever want a coupe in the first place. Sedan was always my first choice.
Old 06-13-2006
Life is better with 5lug

Originally Posted by ramcosca
Well, chicks like coupes more, true... especially when they are red, am I right or am I right boricua_civic? Oh, not another one!!! 96-96? ... LOL!Uhm... that's right! Can't make a racecar with 4 headrests, you know... cuz coupes have 4 headrests too!

BTW, I love my Rallye Red coupe! And so do many of my chick friends.
Pleeeeze show me a pic of coupe headrests.....so I can ridicule you....
Old 06-13-2006
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
YUP, got 4!
Old 06-13-2006
Life is better with 5lug

I don't consider those headrests.....look at a gti hatch, I consider those headrests, just like our stock front seats......but oh well....u won that round.....:-(
Old 06-13-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
I have a coupe but I rather have smaller doors and praticallity for accessing the back seat of a sedan.

But the coupes still look good and I like the tail lights of them more.
Old 06-13-2006
YUL
Registered!!

YUL has a spectacular aura aboutYUL has a spectacular aura about
yea I noticed that a lot when I first got my coupe and I was living in Montreal.

Most coupe drivers were younger females who didn't know what a D17 was.
Old 06-14-2006
Premium Member

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
i think its true that most girls drive coupes, but i saw one driivng a white evo 8 and that was damn sexy, it didnt matter it had 4 doors, i like 4 doors, plus then you can make your car jdm, but anyways just the thought of this girl controlling 300hp and a six speed is a very nice thought
Old 06-14-2006
Don't be a n00b, search ftw

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
Somewhat off topic, but somewhat relevant. Since this thread, I've actually been looking at the 7th gens around my area, and I've noticed one thing - A lot of old men drive 7th gen sedans, about 90% I've seen have been old men, 7% have been middle aged women and 3% have been older women. All the coupes I've seen have been driven by younger men, with only one or two being driven by a younger women. Who knows, Maybe Oregon is just one big clusterfvck of anomalies
Old 06-14-2006

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
Athough I have seen some sick sedans on this site, I think coupes are more stylish or eye apealing...not to get into specifics, but the tails on coupes for instance, are way better looking than those of the sedans.

Quick Reply: Coupes, a girls car?