Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

How does she look?

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eightball will become famous soon enoughEightball will become famous soon enough
How does she look?

So this is what I have planned for finishing up the exterior: Paint hood, black out heads, drop, and finish the exhaust. I'm also considering swapping trunks for one with no wing if I can find someone to. Opinions and suggestions on what to do welcome and wanted....

Current:

Future plans:

What do you think?
Old 06-11-2006
Registered!!

sltuner88 is just really nicesltuner88 is just really nicesltuner88 is just really nicesltuner88 is just really nice
awesome ideas/chop, uhh try finding a cf grill, since ur painting the sides, i think it would look sick with a cf grill, but gl finding one, i hear they are on ebay...but only a few, good job again
Old 06-11-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
i dont think u should paint the sides. it looks really good as is. just black out the headlights
Old 06-11-2006
Registered!!

Eightball will become famous soon enoughEightball will become famous soon enough
Yeah, I was getting a cf grill but the blown headgasket set that back. I know who sells them, so no big deal. I still want to see a good pic of a cf grill on our vic before I shell out $130 for one. I only know of two people on here with it, but haven't seen pics of them installed.
Old 06-11-2006
TURTLEonK

Nameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the rough
paint the lip of the grill.. i think that'll look better!
Old 06-11-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
if you do that, i would get a silver hood trim.
Old 06-11-2006
You VTEC...I-VTEC

sniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of light
where is naptown? i am willing to trade trunks if you are somewhat close. mine is black though would need to be painted
Old 06-11-2006
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough
That is what I'm gonna be doing to my car once I get my hood...if I can find a place with an OEM Siebon in stock that is....so I think it looks awesome. I say go for it.
Old 06-11-2006
Registered!!

Naptown=Indy. I wouldn't trade unless the trunk was SSM. It wouldn't be worth it otherwise.

lxcivic2k1, if your looking for seibon oem hood. There's 3 people selling them on Ebay. I got mine from Revtuners on Ebay and it was drop shipped from www.raceinspired.com. They price match also.....

If I don't paint the hood I'll paint the grille lip. Otherwise I'll leave it like it is because I like the way it lines up.

Thanks for the comments!
Old 06-11-2006
You VTEC...I-VTEC

sniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of light
thats too bad cause i am going to be near indy (louisville, ky) in 2 weeks. but yeah i understand the cost effectivness