Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Get my bike July 4th weekend

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
Get my bike July 4th weekend

I wanted to pick it up last weekend, but my cousin coud not get back home form the east coast. He is a trainer with the New England Patriots. But he will be home on the July 4th weekend so I can pay him and get the bike. Its not to big only a 500 Ninja. It hasn't been ran in over a year so it needs a good tune up and what not. But for $500 yes basiclaly a dollar a cc for a 99 with less than 1000 miles on it I can do a little work to it.
Old 06-08-2006
Slowest 7thgen in the GTA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
phuviano has a spectacular aura aboutphuviano has a spectacular aura about
I love bikes, but I'm too scared to own one. Bikes are tons of fun. Have fun when you get yours, and post some pics.
Old 06-08-2006
Registered!!

7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice
That is dirt cheap for a Ninja 500! Have fun and be safe. Other drivers won't see you...
Old 06-08-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
yeah he dosen't ride it and knows I wanna get back into bikes.
Old 06-09-2006
Registered!!

sil04ver is an unknown quantity at this point
Nooooo dont do it! Buy our Hayabusa haha.
Old 06-09-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

Originally Posted by sil04ver
Nooooo dont do it! Buy our Hayabusa haha.
If I can get it for $500 i'll be there. Only about a 5 1/2 hour drive to Wisconsion.
Old 06-09-2006
Registered!!

Kyle23 should not be trustedKyle23 should not be trusted
Originally Posted by ajhdragon
I wanted to pick it up last weekend, but my cousin coud not get back home form the east coast. He is a trainer with the New England Patriots. But he will be home on the July 4th weekend so I can pay him and get the bike. Its not to big only a 500 Ninja. It hasn't been ran in over a year so it needs a good tune up and what not. But for $500 yes basiclaly a dollar a cc for a 99 with less than 1000 miles on it I can do a little work to it.

Hey that's awesome! I'm happy for you. That's a great price for a bike w almost no miles and it will be easier to ride than a 600 (R6/CBR etc) This is a much more forgiving bike. Cool thing is that u pay 500 for this and then in a few months if you decide to upgrade u can sell this for ~3000 ?

I'm not crazy about how the 500's look but I would take it for $500. Good luck and wear ur gear and be careful

Sil04ver: I'm in Green Bay, WI.... how much for that 'Busa?
Old 06-09-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

yeah the 500 isn't really anything special but for the price its a steal. and ive ridden bikes and everythign so no need to learn just want to get my wits back on the road before I jump onto a bigger bike cause its been a while.
Old 06-09-2006
Registered!!

Kyle23 should not be trustedKyle23 should not be trusted
Originally Posted by ajhdragon
yeah the 500 isn't really anything special but for the price its a steal. and ive ridden bikes and everythign so no need to learn just want to get my wits back on the road before I jump onto a bigger bike cause its been a while.

U should forward that bike on to me when you're done with it. I can only ride like 4-5 months a year and I'm still in school so I dont wanna drop 6-8K on 1. Good luck and hopefully I'll hear from u in the future. Oh, send me some pics 2 ;-)
Old 06-09-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

Originally Posted by Kyle23
U should forward that bike on to me when you're done with it. I can only ride like 4-5 months a year and I'm still in school so I dont wanna drop 6-8K on 1. Good luck and hopefully I'll hear from u in the future. Oh, send me some pics 2 ;-)
i would but i might have a friend who is intrested in it, i'll proabably just sell it to her for the same price that I bought it for. Its a perfect girls bike.