Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

7thgen calendar ...

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
If you are turbo, then why have four 1000 pound chrome abominations on the car?
Old 08-01-2006
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
i'm pretty sure it's not turbo, unless it has a side/fender mount intercooler.
Old 08-02-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
if he's turbo, I'll race him and I'll bet money on me
Old 08-04-2006
Registered!!

DUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura about
here is 1 of my car. im gunna take more pics 2mrow cuz i droped the back more. click pics 2 see bigger size
Old 08-04-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light
seriously guys not to be a **** but in order to actually have a good calender shot as seen in al major magazines the entire car must be in the picture..

like sujak second shot.. thats how its done

Last edited by varner88; 08-04-2006 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-04-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
I got a new camera DSLR (Nikon D70s) I'll post some pics when I get better with it hopefully in time for the calendar....

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=273271
Old 08-05-2006
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by kronickz

CIVIC DUB EDITION
Clean car man, very tastfull....not over the top at all.......only thing it needs imo is some all crome seats and a neon light that says "TURBO"
Old 08-05-2006

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Oh, the irony...

Old 08-05-2006
420 Member

BlackKnight008 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackKnight008 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackKnight008 has a spectacular aura about
[QUOTE=Hurts2bStock] Clean car man, very tastfull....not over the top at all.......only thing it needs imo is some all crome seats and a neon light that says "TURBO"[/QUOTE

Originally Posted by boricua_civic
Oh, the irony...

I am at a loss for words....
Old 08-05-2006

Old 08-05-2006
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
hey sujak is that the buddy club wheels?
Old 08-05-2006
Registered!!

DUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura about
well that pic i posted was just one i had. im gunna be taking more that are the full car and stuff.. do the pics have 2 be color are can u do b&w??

Last edited by DUDEitsMATTx; 08-05-2006 at 01:39 PM.
Old 08-05-2006
Registered!!

jay78 is on a distinguished road
nice job suj
Old 08-05-2006
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
hey good job with the shoot Sujak...
as for as b&w picture iw ould rather recieve colored pictures... You can mess with the coloring, have a discolored type look ( be creative) but try not to desaturate the picture completly

for who ever is chosen to be in the calender, i will need 5-8 VERY DAMNN GOOD pictures of your car

im trying to get something similar to the pictures below over here. (maybe not taking away from the main picture as much though)

(THESE ARE NOT MY PHOTOGRAPHS, JUST ExAMPLES, photography is by Colin W.)

Originally Posted by Sujak

i edited your pic real quick , let me know i can take it down if you want. just wanted to show you the difference in editing.

Last edited by ruffryde009; 08-05-2006 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-05-2006
Registered!!

raquel is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 08-06-2006
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
lol no my bad, i meant to say Photoshop is the ****! and everyone should use it (maybe not overuse it) for their pictures. obviously it was a really quick edit but you can see in the unedited just a white sky and in the edited version a little gradient sky .
Old 08-06-2006
7th Gen Photographer

LogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of light
Here are some of my really old shots of my car from like 2 years ago.

...and the new one:

Old 08-06-2006

I love your car man
Old 08-06-2006
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by boricua_civic
I love your car man
I don't know whats beter his car or his photos.....either way, good stuff
Old 08-06-2006
rhein05 has been mutated to cIvIc_xyza

cIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nice
ho do u take a shot like that from the back??
Old 08-06-2006
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
how is this?

Old 08-06-2006
rhein05 has been mutated to cIvIc_xyza

cIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nice
tell me dude if this are ok.. i wanna b in that calendar

Old 08-06-2006
Registered!!

Here are a few pics I took after leavein work tonight. Car is dirty I went to a party in the woods and had to go down a dirty/mud road cuz of the rain. Im off tomrow so a full wash and wax is going to be done.. Tell me what you think thxx..

Old 08-06-2006
Registered!!

z3r0o0 is an unknown quantity at this point
I wanna be in the calendar too!!

Old 08-06-2006
7th Gen Photographer

LogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by cIvIc_xyza
Which one... the one on the highway or the close-up shot? The highway I had a chase car and the newest one I used a make-shift rig.
Old 08-07-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by cIvIc_xyza
you could do this

theres no way in hell I would trust my camera to that.......
Old 08-07-2006

probably the camera fell off, i dont see it
Old 08-07-2006
Registered!!

PiNoYxRaCeRxRH is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 08-07-2006
Registered!!

Logan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to all
Wow theres only like 2 or 3 cars i actually wouldnt mind seeing in a calender. the rest.............well you guys are basically stock, just because you have some 17" rims and a drop, that makes you calender worthy??

Ruff ryder if you dont mind me asking what cars are all going to be in this calender so far?
Old 08-07-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
Ouch man!^^

My car looks stock, but its not!

So that makes me not "calendar worthy"

BULL ****!!!

You know what that actually strikes a nerve with me.

Just because I don’t have euro lights or a body kit, I’m not "calendar worthy?"

Again BULL ****!!!

Have you ever heard of the "sleeper look" or the "clean approach?"

From the tiny little pic I can see in your avatar I think your car looks stock...

Is you car "calendar worthy?"
:Steps off soap box:

Quick Reply: 7thgen calendar ...