Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

7thgen calendar ...

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2006
RHCP0801 is my hero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute
^^yea thats hot , best one on the site ..tied with you
Old 07-15-2006
Registered!!

clrumivier4life is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 07-15-2006
AKA e ViSion Socal 7thgen Photoman

OCNja is an unknown quantity at this point
wait till monday i will have some good photos
Old 07-15-2006
rhein05 has been mutated to cIvIc_xyza

cIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nice
how do u take moving shots??
Old 07-15-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
lol friends in another car of course.

I am going to try to get out to do a new photoshoot tonight with my new lip on. I washed and waxed and cleaned the car earlier. Now I just need someone with another car to take some nice moving pics of my car
Old 07-15-2006
Registered!!

jay78 is on a distinguished road
looks like photoshop to me
Old 07-15-2006

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold

This is a quick shot to get the placement of the car down. I am going to do a shoot tonight with my friend's Cougar so look for more pics later (if the rain stops and I can take my car out of the garage)
Old 07-15-2006
im a psychopath...what are you looking at?

claudeboi is an unknown quantity at this point
Heres my contribution....hope ya'll like

Old 07-15-2006

Ok here they are... and there are a lot!

Last edited by diskreet; 07-16-2006 at 08:48 AM.
Old 07-15-2006
Eternal Blue Member

turbocharge251 is just really niceturbocharge251 is just really niceturbocharge251 is just really niceturbocharge251 is just really niceturbocharge251 is just really nice
here's some new ones...

hey ruffryde...are you still watching this thread? it was a while before anyone posted here again.
Old 07-15-2006
Registered!!

DUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura about
I took some pics of my car 2day and I thought I would post them up here to see if they were any good for the calender...I have them bigger, just click on them and they are a little bigger..

Last edited by DUDEitsMATTx; 07-15-2006 at 10:22 PM.
Old 07-15-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
heres some pics from me. i will do some more soon so whats the deal we post pics and we are gauranteed a spot in the calander or what?

Old 07-15-2006

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
Great thread..I will add some pics of mine soon
Old 07-15-2006
Registered!!

DUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura about
nahh u only get put in if they guy thats makein it thinks the pics are good enought.. he will post and let people know
Old 07-15-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
I'm going to try to take some better shots tomorrow

Old 07-15-2006
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
ay thanks for all the pictures guys! I will be making the calendar along with the help of drewmadder, we will choose and use alot of these pictures for the cover of the calendar as well.

keep the pictures comming let see group shots of some oranges lol
Old 07-15-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
im gonna do my best to get a fantastic shot of my car for the calender is there a deadline or anything?
Old 07-15-2006

if you pick a picture of mine make it for april since thats my bday month!
or not.
Old 07-16-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
ruffryde, its only one d in my last name, lol drew22mader

As far as pictures go guys, we need *really good* quality pictures, pictures that look like you took them with a cell phone won't even be considered. This is a calendar that will be printed by ruffryde. We will select the month you are in, please no pm'ing us asking to be in it, i can't stand that. Experiment with shots, don't just get out of your car and snap a few, we want these to look semi professional looking.

So from now on, post up your pics, save the chatting.

Please post the year of the car and the color.
Old 07-16-2006
420 Member

BlackKnight008 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackKnight008 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackKnight008 has a spectacular aura about

Went out tonight to take pics tell me if you like any of them for the calendar
Old 07-16-2006

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Wayyyyy to dark and yellow, try to find somewhere with better lighting, preferably white.

GO TO WWW.JTUNED.COM LOOK AT THOSE PICTURES, THATS WHAT YOU ARE SHOOTING FOR.
Old 07-16-2006
420 Member

BlackKnight008 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackKnight008 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackKnight008 has a spectacular aura about
alright for sure, it was night shots and this was the best place I could find tonight so I will keep looking
Old 07-16-2006
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by BlackKnight008

Went out tonight to take pics tell me if you like any of them for the calendar
Originally Posted by drew22mader
As far as pictures go guys, we need *really good* quality pictures, pictures that look like you took them with a cell phone won't even be considered. don't just get out of your car and snap a few, we want these to look semi professional looking.
Old 07-16-2006

Also if your taking pictures at night, please! please! use a tripod, pictures at night require a alot of light to make them turn out good, that is why a tripod is a must, it's impossible for a person to hold the camera steady enough to take the pic, just a smallest, smallest, smallest movement will screw it up. Try shooting in Manual too, auto just doesn't cut it.
Old 07-16-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by drew22mader
Wayyyyy to dark and yellow, try to find somewhere with better lighting, preferably white.

GO TO WWW.JTUNED.COM LOOK AT THOSE PICTURES, THATS WHAT YOU ARE SHOOTING FOR.

or you can look at Drew Maders! (lol) pictures too!
Old 07-16-2006
420 Member

haha alright my bad i'll for sure take different ones tomorrow
Old 07-16-2006
Registered!!

raffstyle is an unknown quantity at this point

one more..
Old 07-16-2006
Registered!!

Boost_Junkie has a spectacular aura aboutBoost_Junkie has a spectacular aura aboutBoost_Junkie has a spectacular aura about

2005 Honda Civic LX Fiji Blue Pearl shot w/ Canon Rebel

Last edited by Boost_Junkie; 07-16-2006 at 03:07 AM.
Old 07-16-2006

Boost Junkie, i like the look of that shot you got going on there, do you have it in a bigger size?
Old 07-16-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold

tossin' it up for you drew

*its a big *** pic, dunno why photobucket resizes it so small

Quick Reply: 7thgen calendar ...