Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

another 7thgen... totaled, (pics added)

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thuener will become famous soon enoughThuener will become famous soon enough
another 7thgen... totaled, (pics added)

it was 12:30 am, i was driving to safeway, (local grocery store) to grab some food after work.

I was in the left lane with my blinker on.

there was a suburban 50 yards away with her turn signal on too.

i figured she was turning left where i was turning left, so i went.

she was turning left at the street after the turn i thought she was making, so we collided, head on.

hoot bent up beyond belief, bumper gone, grille on other side of street, battery leaking, coolant everywhere, my car completely f u c *ed.

suburbans bumper is bent in.

Last edited by Thuener; 06-04-2006 at 03:08 PM.
Old 06-04-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Damn i'm sorry that sucks
Old 06-04-2006
Registered!!

CaTacL1sm will become famous soon enoughCaTacL1sm will become famous soon enough
so what would that be... her fault for putting the blinker on too early?
Old 06-04-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Crap another one bites the dust, I hope that your fine seeing as you can type.
Old 06-04-2006
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light
You should never assume anything..It will likely be your fault..sucks for your car man but at least your ok..
Old 06-04-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
At least you are safe. Thats not too bad of damage for colliding with a small counrty.
Old 06-04-2006
Registered!!

jrb121180 will become famous soon enough
damn suv's
Old 06-04-2006
Registered!!

blk04civiclx is an unknown quantity at this point
Hopefully u get a new car after this goodluck bro
Old 06-04-2006
I love to suck t3h c0ck & am supr ghey

i8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nicei8dabomb is just really nice
this is why i hate people who dont know how to use blinkers correctly, use the roundabouts correctly and drive correctly.
Old 06-04-2006
Pinkslip Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
karizzle will become famous soon enoughkarizzle will become famous soon enough
damn man sry bout the car hope ur alright. but is is ur fault. you should never assume, ESPECIALLY when driving
Old 06-05-2006
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by diskreet
At least you are safe. Thats not too bad of damage for colliding with a small counrty.
hahahahaha

that sucks though man. good luck (rsx-s?)
Old 06-05-2006
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
****! Sorry to hear that bro... how's insurance taking this?
Old 06-05-2006
Registered!!

KINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to all
time for a new SI
Old 06-05-2006
Registered!!

HondaSaurusLX is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by karizzle
damn man sry bout the car hope ur alright. but is is ur fault. you should never assume, ESPECIALLY when driving
I agree.. But damn you got lucky!! You have no idea how many people die each year from the same type of scenario. I was watching some show where this female in a 95 Civic trusted the other guy's blinkers and was paralized.. Shame, she was beautiful and was a professional runner.. I have had people put on their blinkers and act like they were going to turn only to then decide at the very last moment not to turn.. Mostly junker cars who probably want insurance money at the cost of killing someone.

Time to get a 06 Si!
Old 06-05-2006
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
06 Si nuff said
Old 06-05-2006
Registered!!

goodtimes is on a distinguished road
^Ditto

but that suck glad you are fine.
Old 06-05-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
Damn isn't this like the third wreck this week on this site? I think I'm going to drive a little more cautious... Good thing everyone is walking away from their cars though, good ol 5 star crash rating
Old 06-05-2006
Registered!!

Devani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond repute
Head on collision and nothin broken..??

dat is priceless
Old 06-05-2006
Registered!!

nick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to behold
if the accident was more than 200 feet from her turn she can get a ticket for driving on the wrong side of the road.
Old 06-05-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
7thgenners are having way to many accidents, that sucks !!!! sorry for that bro' glad youre ok, thats whats imp.
Old 06-05-2006
Boredom causes changes ;)

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by nick95673
if the accident was more than 200 feet from her turn she can get a ticket for driving on the wrong side of the road.
How the hell does one get a ticket for driving on the wrong side of the road when one isn't there?

It looks like Thuener assumed the vechile was turning at the same intersection as himself and decided to turn. He was crossing her right of way. She may have been signalling, however it was not for the turn in which Thuener assumed it was - but the next intersection. In any event, does not look like she was slowing down to make that turn where Thuener was - so unfortunately, I believe the blame would fall on Thuener for this accident.

In any event, sucks to hear. But honestly, at least you survived. Cars can be rebuilt/rebought - people are a different story.
Old 06-05-2006
Registered!!

Thuener will become famous soon enoughThuener will become famous soon enough
i would be inclined to agree, as much as i hate to admit it, technically it was my fault.

btw, my car had 112k miles on it. I bought it last August for $9400 out the door.

i've never been in an accident, so i don't know how the insurence company works. It does, however, seem a bit unrealistic that they'll give me 23 grand for a new si, lol.

can anyone tell me more about how the re-inburstment works?
Old 06-05-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
sorry bro whos fault