Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Photo Tease.... 56k???? maybee

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2006
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
Photo Tease.... 56k???? maybee

The drop......

i know the license plate is in the dumb place but to prove to the cops that i have one cause i got a ticket, but gonna take it off tomm.....

The temporary system.....

i know the tubes look ricey but dont worry, im gonna paint the ugly chrome grille to black and recarpet the whole trunk soo it all blends in...... let me know what you guys thinkkkk
Old 05-30-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
looks ok. need more pics.
Old 05-30-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
pretty nice. you hsould paint the grilles white so it looks liek 2 yodels in your trunk
Old 05-30-2006
AKA e ViSion Socal 7thgen Photoman

OCNja is an unknown quantity at this point
meh.
Old 05-30-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
Originally Posted by eddieisaricer
pretty nice. you hsould paint the grilles white so it looks liek 2 yodels in your trunk
ahahah arent yodels brown thoughh.... ahah stupid foam got stuck to the tubes cause of the damn heat....... ohh wellls
Old 05-30-2006
Registered!!

dj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to all
if you already got a ticket for no front lic plate, why take it off and get another one?
Old 05-30-2006
slave to the freaky ass booty

VTEK2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice grass

the cars nice too.
Old 05-30-2006
Banned

Originally Posted by dj02
if you already got a ticket for no front lic plate, why take it off and get another one?
yea i know wat u mean....... but im gonna smash it up soo next time i do, ill be like i just got into a accident and honda doesnt have the brackett
Old 05-30-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
there still gonna give you a ticket, just say bring it to the station when you get it done and they will rip up the ticket.....still dont like that grille but you need more pics
Old 05-30-2006
Banned

Originally Posted by RHCP0801
there still gonna give you a ticket, just say bring it to the station when you get it done and they will rip up the ticket.....still dont like that grille but you need more pics
thats y i called it photo TEASE hahah
Old 05-30-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
well im gonna go eat some yodels, subs got me in the mood and when i come back i want to see some more pics!!!!!
Old 05-30-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
drop?? cant see it
Old 05-30-2006
Banned

yeaa its a bad pic...... take more laterr
Old 05-30-2006
let the devil out
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
more pics..