BMW Jet black and better than ever.. - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-30-2006   #1
Cocky guys kick ass!

Cocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura about
BMW Jet black and better than ever..

the return of my beauty...

soon to come:
custom pieced turbo.. possibly air ride, carputer w/ 7" touchscreen...

Cocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006   #2
Registered!!

vacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the rough
are those c10s? if so, they dont flow well with the kit, you need bigger wheels for that kit.

i'm running a carputer setup, so if you have any questions, let me know.
vacivic2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006   #3
Cocky guys kick ass!

Cocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura about
Motegi RIAX's.. i'll need assloads of help on the carputer.. lol.
Old 05-30-2006   #4
Registered!!

vacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the rough
can barely see the rims, but if you want some 18s, i might be interested in selling mine. i'm in VA.

just PM me on questions for the carputer, its pretty cool once you get it down, you probably already know about mp3car.com too.
vacivic2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006   #5
Cocky guys kick ass!

yah. i purchased mine from there.. just duno how to install it. :/
Old 05-30-2006   #6
Registered!!

CrazyKnight is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice car man love the color. What kit you running?
CrazyKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006   #7
Cocky guys kick ass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKnight
Nice car man love the color. What kit you running?
front = tsunami
side skirts = kaminari
rear = wings west g5
Old 05-30-2006   #8
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
great kit choice. It looks smooth. I like the all black theme.
Tragedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006   #9
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

kirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to behold
i thought you were selling all that stuff....looks clean
kirks04ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006   #10
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
... so there's a difference between Jet Black and Nighthawk Black Pearl?
ramcosca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006   #11
Registered!!

stroked_monkey is an unknown quantity at this point
mirrors dont look like they are painted...... or may be im just blind
stroked_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006   #12
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
looks awesome i wish my car was jetblack and not nhbp...
Mutha Fn FBM 85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006   #13
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
But, but, but... what's the difference? It's black... I don't see anything different.
Old 05-31-2006   #14
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light
Our cars, nhbp, at different angles you can see a that it looks dark blue instead of black. and bmw jetblack is the most beautiful black there is in my opinion. and that's why sooner or later i'm getting mine painted the same color BMW Jet Black!
filipinop1405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006   #15
Premium Member

kirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to behold
^^yeah he is right...the pearl in the nhbp makes the car look dark blue at some angles
kirks04ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006   #16
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
The car looks sick man. You still haven't put those airs in? Last I heard You were selling everything off.

If You need help with the carputer let me know. I've had mine in for about a year now.
Gixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006   #17
Words on a User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by filipinop1405
Our cars, nhbp, at different angles you can see a that it looks dark blue instead of black.
Oh, had never noticed that. Maybe it's cuz I have a red car.
Old 06-01-2006   #18
Registered!!

Thuener will become famous soon enoughThuener will become famous soon enough
darkness everybody, darkness. looks rad.
Thuener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006   #19
Registered!!

R3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to all
sweet

wait make that a and a
R3DL1N3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006   #20
Eternal Blue Member

turbocharge251 is just really niceturbocharge251 is just really niceturbocharge251 is just really niceturbocharge251 is just really niceturbocharge251 is just really nice
i think BMW jet black has more coats in it. prolly a flat black basecoat, then 5 coats of black, then at least 3-4 coats of clear. $$$$$
turbocharge251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006   #21
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Vic looks tight, likin' it
boricua_civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006   #22
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
Damn now thats sexy, I like it.
IrockCivics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006   #23
Cocky guys kick ass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer
The car looks sick man. You still haven't put those airs in? Last I heard You were selling everything off.

If You need help with the carputer let me know. I've had mine in for about a year now.
Thanks.. i might sell it soon. gettin married soon so yah.. if not i'll need a walkthrough on air ride and carputer. lol. i bought it from mp3car.com or whatever it is.. i just duno how to wire.. =[
Old 06-01-2006   #24
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocky
Thanks.. i might sell it soon. gettin married soon so yah.. if not i'll need a walkthrough on air ride and carputer. lol. i bought it from mp3car.com or whatever it is.. i just duno how to wire.. =[

No problem, I'd be glad to help. Just let me know. If You decide to sell any of Your carputer stuff let me know also. I might be interested.
Gixxer is offline   Reply With Quote