Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Funny Story. NOT

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2006
Don't be a n00b, search ftw
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
Angry Funny Story. NOT

Alrighty, this story contains a quite extensive rant. You have been warned.

Cliffnotes version: At a gas station, panel flys off pump, slams into my car, I'm fvcking pissed.

Alright, so I'm at the gas station I always go to, and have been going to for the last 4 years, filling up (Enough of an assrape as it is). Anyways, it's windy outside, nothing too unusual for the great northwest. I walk out to my car, start to get it, when I hear a huge bang and look to my left to see the maintenance door from the pump fly off and hit the driver's side of my car.

I don't think I'd ever been as pissed off in my life as when I got out and saw that. Then the guys who worked at the gas station (All kids under 18 looked like) came out to see what happened. And one of the little twits comes and says, "Hey, that's the one with the broken latch that I couldn't get on right so I just shoved it on there". I had to stop myself from punching that little dickface, no joke.

Anyways, I tell them I want to see the manager, and they said that the main manager and the owners of the station are out of town. So I told them to get an assistant manager out there, because I wanted something to be done about this. And then this little jerkoff (Not the one who ****ed up the panel in the first place) comes out and asks what I want done about it. So I calmly tell him that I want my freakin' car fixed, and he's like I can't do that. And I say, Why not? Isn't that your equipment that just flew and damaged my car? And he's like no it's not, so I got pissed and said well just who the hell's equipment is it?! Obviously it belongs to the people who own this station, and they're the ones you work for.

So then the assistant manager gets there, and then takes my information and takes some pictures. Nice gal, actually seemed to care. Which would explain why she's the assistant. So as it stands, I don't know if they're going to fix it or not. If they won't, I smell a lawsuit cooking. There's no way that they're going to get off the hook with this one. It's mainly scratches and a couple dents, but with body shop prices these days, who knows how much it'll cost, and I'm not going to eat the cost of repair.

To end my story...

Fvck those bastards. Fvck them in their fvcking fvck-holes, those fvckers. FVCK!

That is all.

Last edited by 01hondercivic; 05-28-2006 at 10:25 PM.
Old 05-28-2006
Registered!!

myinca will become famous soon enoughmyinca will become famous soon enough
no police report? hope u have the pictures too. best of luck to you. im still waiting on my money from an incadent a year ago
Old 05-28-2006

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
They took pictures, and no police report. I was so pissed I didn't even think about it.
Old 05-28-2006
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Hold on... THEY took pictures... they took YOUR info... and you expect them to get back to you?

Best of luck, but you slipped up dude. Did you even get the name of the girl who said she was the assistant manager? If not, what's to say it wasn't one of the little idiot's girlfriends with a disposable camera to get you to shut up so that when you go back, they'll be like "uh, what the hell are you talking about?"

Go back, get her name, take your own pictures, take pictures of the broken pump or whatever it is, and call the police.

Edit - get the name of the kid who stuck the piece back in there or whatever.
Old 05-28-2006

The assistant manager went to high school with my fiance. And I know the people who worked there too. She took a camera off the shelf and I watched her take pictures. And I took pictures with my camera phone.
Old 05-29-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
damn that sucks so much, i would probably flip out too
Old 05-29-2006
Pinkslip Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
karizzle will become famous soon enoughkarizzle will become famous soon enough
light the gas station on fire
Old 05-29-2006
Registered!!

Coloraduh_Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^rofl

Sorry about your car man, best of luck getting it fixed.