Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

HIN Indianapolis June 17th

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
HIN Indianapolis June 17th

I'm seeing who all is going to HIN INDY. Tell where your from, also if you want to meet up before getting into INDY let me know.

Old 05-23-2006
TQ_
Registered!!

TQ_ is an unknown quantity at this point
trying to make it up there from louisville, ky. i'll let you know for sure, i'll send you a pm.
Old 05-23-2006
Proud to be a civic owner

es2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
i will go mostly from chicago but i don't think i'll be able to meet with you guys
Old 05-23-2006
Registered!!

Eightball will become famous soon enoughEightball will become famous soon enough
I'm going, I live in Indy.
Old 05-24-2006
Registered!!

frostyman is an unknown quantity at this point
wouldn't mind going, I'm in West Lafayette, IN gotta see how summer school and work load is.
Old 05-24-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
i am thinking about going......drew wanna meet up and ride 2gether?
Old 06-15-2006
Registered!!

Eightball will become famous soon enoughEightball will become famous soon enough
Any of you guys meeting up? Who's going for sure?
Old 06-16-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
I'm leaving at 10am from my house, which it says on my navigation it will take 4 hours, so i should be there around 2 pm for Friday Roll In.

GIXXER just drove from Mobile, Alabama up here to Portsmouth to go to Indy so we'll be there.
Old 06-16-2006
Registered!!

Well looks like I don't get to go thanks to the Honda Stealership. I took my car in Monday to get the headgasket replaced. They promised me they would have it ready by today. Called them today and they said that they got the engine back together. Told me the car is running hot and it needs a new thermostat and that if I take the car they wont warrant any of the work they just did ($1400 worth). And they are feeding me crap that no honda dealers or acura dealers have a thermostat and they have to order one and get it on monday. The thing is, it wasn't running hot before they replaced the headgasket and I just replaced the thermostat a month ago. I'M SO PISSED!!!!
Old 06-17-2006
Registered!!

Nates02EX is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Eightball
Well looks like I don't get to go thanks to the Honda Stealership. I took my car in Monday to get the headgasket replaced. They promised me they would have it ready by today. Called them today and they said that they got the engine back together. Told me the car is running hot and it needs a new thermostat and that if I take the car they wont warrant any of the work they just did ($1400 worth). And they are feeding me crap that no honda dealers or acura dealers have a thermostat and they have to order one and get it on monday. The thing is, it wasn't running hot before they replaced the headgasket and I just replaced the thermostat a month ago. I'M SO PISSED!!!!
just go without your car
Old 06-17-2006
Registered!!

I would if I had a car to drive. I was supposed to go with my buddy but he forgot request off work I think I'm getting lucky, my brother said he'd probably go even though he's not into imports. We'll see......

If I had a car to drive I'd probably go wreck it into the Honda service department and run over all the idiots that work there......