Outlaw Drags...Hawaiian Style... - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Outlaw Drags...Hawaiian Style...

Old 05-18-2006
...JDMDC5...one day...one day...

Hawaiian_Built is an unknown quantity at this point
Outlaw Drags...Hawaiian Style...

Just thought i would give you guys a little tid bits on my weekend...like you care...but yah...i have a 04 vp...sohc non-vtec...and i had cai and a header...the fastest i could run was a 16.77...now i was kinda over my car for a little bit so i sold my i/h and bought a lift for my 03 f250...there were drags this weekend so i figured what the hell...lets go burn some rubber...so i uncappped the bitch from the header back...to my ****in amazement...i ran a 16.6 all stock uncapped...i couldnt believe it...all u bitches can call bs...but i really dont give a ****...and we also had a race car...91 ef hatch with the stock 1.5 motor with the ef SI cam w/ a 75 shot nitrous that ran a 13.9...the bitch is fully gutted with only the dash and driver seat...seat belt is not even securely fastened...and that time was with 2nd, 3rd, and 4th sliding like a mother...gotta get a new clutch...just thought i give you all a taste of hawaii...