Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

post pics of your taillights. stock aftermarket whatever!

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
well the clear ones are illegal (no red reflector) even with red bulbs. how about these??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/01-02...spagenameZWDVW
Old 05-16-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RedBull is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks, i like those alot too, all red will look good, but some reason i really am stuck on having black ones.... i really gotta get around to photochoping some...

I think he's scared to swap! j/k with a engine compartment that looks like that... no swap is needed imo
Old 05-16-2006
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
i found something to do . i'll have a thread about it tonight haha and yes it involves foglights
Old 05-16-2006
Registered!!

for the love of God! you see what happens... we shouldn't have messed with him... i can't keep up!
Old 05-16-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
why dont you just get the stock headlights and black them out redbull? i love how those look, mugenman's tails look insane
Old 05-16-2006
Registered!!

i still got the stock ones and it's on my 'To Do' list... i also thought about making cutouts of circles where the actual bulbs are, or to be real ricey... Honda "H"s.

I'm not too good with painting, my headlights were a first, they look fine from the outside... but the seems got messed up when i put them back together. I have a feeling i'll jack the tails up with the tint spray. But i'll get around to doing it soon.

Those black ones i linked look simple and easy.... which is safer.
Old 05-17-2006
Registered!!

Thrasher086 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by RedBull
here's mine... i got bashed on here for them alittle, i thought they would look better than they do, but most people say they like them cause it brings out the rest of the chrome.....

but looking for something with a cleaner look.... can anyone give me opinions on these... i like the jdm or 03+ tails... but i think one of these would look nice too.... cause i wanna keep a black/aem blue w/chrome accents theme with the whole car

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MakeTrack=true

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/01-02...QQcmdZViewItem

There are other black ones with more actual red but i can't find them... i know nopionline has them though. Thanks guys
I got the same lights man. I have a pic posted on page 2 I think. I like them and I know what your saying about people bashing them because some left me a crappy rep like 10 minutes after posting the pic. Besides that everyone who sees my car compliements them. So I am keeping mine and yours even look sleeker since you have a black car. Don't waste your time painted your stock ones because your lights aren't bad looking at all.
Old 05-17-2006
Registered!!

korn10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 05-17-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold

just 04s but i like them the most.
Old 05-17-2006
Premium Member

chowmailap is an unknown quantity at this point
smoked oem 05's

Old 05-17-2006
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
Damn! That is a nice pic blouisgod!
Old 05-20-2006
Civicforums Junkie

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light
heres mine...

they may look like the stock tails, but look very closely

amber signals!!
Old 05-20-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
sweet^^^^
Old 05-20-2006
Registered!!

Gearbox wanted amber signals didn't he? but i think he wanted the jdm ones.

Man, white vics can make anything look nice... i really need to work on mine.. for as much as i like the black.. it's such a pain in so many ways.
Old 05-20-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
This are my OEM ones, BUT I only tinted the reverse light circle,
Old 05-20-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Only pic I have taken of the back of the car since I have put these on (obviously cropped)
Old 05-20-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
haha my reflectors own you all!

am i the only person who has hyper white reverse lights?

Old 05-20-2006

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
I am going to buy pure white LED reverse bulbs soon. maybe ill order them right now.
Old 05-20-2006
Registered!!

cheukkin is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 05-20-2006
Registered!!

Pitch_BlacK is an unknown quantity at this point
That's exactly what gearbox is looking for. 01 Tails with Amber signal.
Old 05-20-2006
Registered!!

boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Thrasher086

I received so many compliments from these tail lights.
was it from guys who own a MUSTANG GT-R? with Rotor ACTION!
Old 05-20-2006

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
PLEASE someone tell me I'm not the only person who thinks those bubble/3-d bulging taillights are ugly as hell...

Originally Posted by diskreet
I am going to buy pure white LED reverse bulbs soon. maybe ill order them right now.
if they're brighter than this,(visually) i will bow to you hehe.

Originally Posted by boxcarracer
was it from guys who own a MUSTANG GT-R? with Rotor ACTION!
I swear, i was thinking about getting those lights for the longest time....they don't look good (to me) on a silver car, now that I see them in action...

Last edited by shroomster; 05-20-2006 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-20-2006
Premium Member

i have raybrig 2x hyper clear reverse bulbs (and license plate lights). its pretty bright.

Old 05-20-2006

what are the reverse bulbs? 7440 or 7443? cant remember before I order
Old 05-20-2006
Premium Member

7440 on the sedan (single filament)
Old 05-20-2006

thanks!
Old 05-20-2006

Originally Posted by gearbox
i have raybrig 2x hyper clear reverse bulbs (and license plate lights). its pretty bright.

hehe I got the raybrig ones you told me about the hyper whites and put them as my tag lights....people say thats all they see of my car as I pull away hehe....
Old 05-20-2006
Registered!!

XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice
i went back to stock for a while but i got tired of it and riced out my car again

(old pic)
Old 05-21-2006
Civicforums Junkie

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Pitch_BlacK
That's exactly what gearbox is looking for. 01 Tails with Amber signal.
yeah, i bet he hates me now
Old 05-21-2006
Registered!!

fieryhill is an unknown quantity at this point

Quick Reply: post pics of your taillights. stock aftermarket whatever!