Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

CGP sedan - sick in-car motion shot

Old 05-08-2006
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
CGP sedan - sick in-car motion shot

it's too bad about my camera sucking *****.

just messed around with photoshop on this one. i think it looks pretty cool, albeit dark. yellow fogs are jdm, ya? lol

edit: 1 new picture

Last edited by infinite012; 05-09-2006 at 01:23 AM.
Old 05-08-2006

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
K20me is a jewel in the roughK20me is a jewel in the roughK20me is a jewel in the rough
Sweet man.
Old 05-08-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
maybe the only CGP ive seen in the past 3 years. nice.
Old 05-08-2006

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
greaaaaaaat. failed va state inspection because of my fog lights...

Old 05-08-2006
Formerly efil on evol on

Cptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura about
are fog lights illegal in VA?
Old 05-08-2006

no, but being a dumbass should be (referring to the employees of shell gas station).

my fog lights don't turn off when my high beams are on. apparently, that = failure in VA.
Old 05-08-2006
Registered!!

vacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the rough
damn that sucks, can't believe you failed for that. car looks nice, no more drop?

and still got that dent near the rear passenger side window?
Old 05-08-2006

car is relatively dent free now. and i still have the tein basics on the car. it's just riding really high right now because i don't want to pay for another alignment...and a lowered stock civic looks kind of funny.
Old 05-08-2006
Registered!!

vacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the rough
that's good, i bet you don't punch your car for fun anymore .
Old 05-08-2006

Originally Posted by vacivic2005
that's good, i bet you don't punch your car for fun anymore .
hahaha not anymore.
Old 05-09-2006
Registered!!

crazyasian will become famous soon enoughcrazyasian will become famous soon enough
good to see the car runnin again. that last pic is like u were driving into a vortex.....crazy and makes me dizzy. man va inspections and emissions are bs but its not as bad as CA. i just pay the guy at my work who does those a lil more to get him to pass the car not that there is anything wrong with it.
Old 05-09-2006
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
so in VA you have to have fogs off when high beams are on automatically? i have foglights too but they have separate switch so i have to manually turn it off when my highs are on. so for you to pass, do they want the fogs to be tapped into the wires??? if so that is fvcking retarded......
Old 05-09-2006
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by infinite012
no, but being a dumbass should be (referring to the employees of shell gas station).

my fog lights don't turn off when my high beams are on. apparently, that = failure in VA.
No hes not a dumb ***.. because thats illegal in most states. The fog lights are only supposed to come on when you low beams are on. the reason is because you dont drive with you high beams on during fog. It produces to much light and the fog reflects the light back in to the drivers eyes imaparing there vision. I dont know why people insist on doing this..
Old 05-09-2006
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

MishBallzEM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by TransformedBG
No hes not a dumb ***.. because thats illegal in most states. The fog lights are only supposed to come on when you low beams are on. the reason is because you dont drive with you high beams on during fog. It produces to much light and the fog reflects the light back in to the drivers eyes imaparing there vision. I dont know why people insist on doing this..
whoa....relax a little...i think he was referring to them being dumbasses because its a pretty lame reason to fail someones inspections for fog lights.

btw: pics look great...love the motion one
Old 05-09-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
looks hot i love sedans
Old 05-09-2006
Registered!!

Eeeeeeh is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks good
Old 05-09-2006
Registered!!

hotdogpilot is an unknown quantity at this point
damn, the in-motion one is sickkk
Old 05-09-2006

Originally Posted by TransformedBG
but most people aren't stupid enough to drive with their high beams on in the fog, right? or at least one would assume that much.

anyways, thanks for the compliments guys.
Old 05-09-2006
Registered!!

SloCol-Vtec is an unknown quantity at this point
thats a sweet shot and that color is the hawtness