Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

worst DIY PROJECT EVER! *PICS ON PAGE 5*

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond repute
Let us know if you need help....we are ready by the keyboards.....
Old 05-10-2006
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
as you can see the bolt is still in the strut.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	noname.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	66211  
Old 05-10-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
that bolt caused so much anger lol
Old 05-10-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
dang, im glad i didn't have to go through that! well, after all this, you definitley deserve that dropped look! congrats is an order??? is it all done?

Originally Posted by RHCP0801
that bolt caused so much anger lol

Last edited by MajinB; 05-10-2006 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-10-2006
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
yeah everything is done, just need some pics.
Old 05-10-2006
PWIT

here is another pic of that damn bolt.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	noname2.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	66212  
Old 05-10-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
good. you did the DIY. you get a cookie hahahahaha
Old 05-10-2006

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
hahahahaha nice cookie
Old 05-10-2006
PWIT

mmmm cookie!
Old 05-10-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
i think you should've let me do it i had all the right tools.
Old 05-10-2006
Ever Wonder What P.O.S.B.A.S. Is An Acronym For

P.O.S.B.A.S.04 will become famous soon enoughP.O.S.B.A.S.04 will become famous soon enough
ok, you are all done, but do you still need to get the remaing part of the bolt out of the strut??

sorry to hear that it was such a b1tch to get done.

wd-40 is not worth a ****, the only way to go is PB Blaster, that will loosen anything. i did not use any degreaser on mine but then again i live in a dry area. if you put the car up on two jackstands for the rear on the 2nd to highest setting, you should have been able to get under the car and under the breaker bar and just been able to push up off the ground...making it break loose.
Old 05-10-2006
PWIT

the strut is ****ed, that bolt is frozen in there... its garbage. but on a good note, here is my drop.

www.bluntedbynature.com/drop/
Old 05-10-2006

P.O.S.B.A.S.04 will become famous soon enoughP.O.S.B.A.S.04 will become famous soon enough
looks awesome man!

that last pic...it probably won't be around for very long, lol!
(the balck piece of the car)

i like those blinker lights...what are those? they look blue but give off a different colour.

and just wait, the rear will settle a lot more too!!
Old 05-10-2006
PWIT

yeah i know, it keeps falling off now, and i just put it back on, next time it falls off ill just rip it off. the blinkers are hyper white bulbs, they look blue but come on white.

thanks for the comments on the pics, yeah the back should settle more since it was just dropped this morning.
Old 05-10-2006

YES that looks amazing, at least after all that it turned out good....nice picture of your girl hahahahaha

ps i just bought an ingall suspension kit tonight from dezod and the HP's and mndthegap1 said he would come with us to the meet in jersey
Old 05-10-2006
PWIT

yeah my gf is a spazz lol cool i cant wait to see his car. yeah i got to get a camber kit, you cant tell in person but in the pics you see it pretty bad.
Old 05-10-2006

my rear has just the slightest of neg. cam. despite what people say, i kind of like it, my wheels don't squeal anymore when i take sharp corners!! yeah, you need to take that bad boy for a little slalom course run!!

oh and if you ever run into that prob again where you break a bolt, use a dremel and cut right down the center of the bolt so that a flat head screwdriver can fit in and then stick it in a vice and turn away! i don't know if you knew that wanted to know that, but yeah...
Old 05-11-2006
PWIT

yeah its not horrible neg camber, but i still want to correct it. and i didnt own a dremel, so i couldnt do anything like that.
Old 05-11-2006

yea you can see the camber a little in the pics, doesnt seem that bad tho
Old 05-11-2006
PWIT

no not at all, but then again they proll aint settled all the way so they my get worse.
Old 05-11-2006
Don't be a n00b, search ftw

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
Car looks a lot better dropped...Good work!