Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Revo SS and True Honda...

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2006
fuk tha man!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
djspot is an unknown quantity at this point
Revo SS and True Honda...

So I finally decided to follow the advice and opinions of all the Revo owners and I must say, I wish I had done this earlier...

First and foremost, Eddie at True Honda continues to impress me with his amazing service and patients! This is the second product (first was the SPC camber kit) I purchased from him, and both experiences were great. ****, he had the Revo at my door step 2-3 days after he shipped it...From Cali all the way to Toronto...that **** is amazing!

As for the shifter...what can I say that hasnt been said already. This thing is simply a great underrated upgrade. The throws are extremely short and firm. I have installed Grey's kit with shifter and it just feels sooooooo strong...

The installation was SUPER easy...I mean I really cant understand how some people have had problems, its very straight foward and quick...

So yeah I guess thats all I got to say...

Eddie at True Honda is dope guy to deal with!!! Now go buy some **** from him...NOW!
Old 05-07-2006
Formerly efil on evol on

Cptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura about
did you also do the new washers? What means did you go by to get Grey's kit?
Old 05-07-2006
Registered!!

paradoxblue will become famous soon enough
iv ebeen thinking of getting the SS... tell me did it come with the new solid bushins? as i hear those give u better response and a stronger tug (hehe)

what did it cost to get it to toronto? im in canada also. trying to find someoen to buy this thing off of
Old 05-07-2006
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light
well he said that he got it off of eddie at truehonda and i believe he is a great guy to deal with. please he is the cheapest place to get this product, believe me i've been searching for a while now...as soon as i get closer to going back to the states from this god forsaken desert(afghanistan, us army sf support!!!)... i'm going ot buy a shyt load of things from he and dezod!
Old 05-07-2006
fuk tha man!

djspot is an unknown quantity at this point
I cant remember how much shipping was, contact Eddie go to www.truehonda.com

I got Grey's kit by just contacting him via email or pm, cant remember right now. As for the bushings I just re-used the oem rubber bushings, Im waiting for Capyoda to get those back in stock...still feels pretty solid, I cant complain...Grey's kit though does make a difference!

I love the shifter, geting into gears is just a simple movement of the wrist...that's at 40% shorter throws, I have it set at full shortness
Old 05-10-2006
Registered!!

boosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the rough
greys kit? what you guys talking about? i am planning to get a revo ss from BrynD on this site and now i am confused about this greys kit thing. from my understanding grey is a member on this site. what does grey have to do with the revo ss. if it has nothing to do with the revo ss then woops my bad. lol
Old 05-10-2006
Registered!!

Zeppelin8778 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by caquinde
greys kit? what you guys talking about? i am planning to get a revo ss from BrynD on this site and now i am confused about this greys kit thing. from my understanding grey is a member on this site. what does grey have to do with the revo ss. if it has nothing to do with the revo ss then woops my bad. lol
+1.

i have the revo ss and i want greys upgrade shiz... the ss is pretty sloppy for me right now..
Old 05-10-2006
Registered!!

lewal has a spectacular aura aboutlewal has a spectacular aura aboutlewal has a spectacular aura about
If you guys do a search you can find out more info about Grey's kit as well as a way to make sure the SS works smoothly... i.e., there is a thread about plastic you may want to file down to ensure the metal prongs fit snug; I did that before installing it and it works well, so I can't say whether filing parts down made a difference
Old 05-10-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
i never got the grays kit, and my SS is fine.
Old 05-10-2006
Formerly efil on evol on

Cptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura about
I ordered one yesterday. Haven't heard back about shift bushings (out of stock) or from Grey about his kit
Old 05-10-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
i did the bushings and greys kit when i got mine in. it is NICE. there is no assembley movement at all. i mean i would slam that **** sometimes when i was mad, and still nothing.