Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Last install b4 HIN

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2006
ALGARETE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
Last install b4 HIN

got the eyelidz painted and installed about 1/2 hr ago and its 12am...

i can say "LATER" can i???
well later on im gon wash/wax and clean the interior, engine bay, etc..
and take more pics... to post on this thread...

yes rice... sorry

Last edited by PICHY; 04-27-2006 at 11:14 PM.
Old 04-27-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Looks good Pichy, very good. Glad you changed it up a bit... your car looks so good now. congrats on the change, and having it work so well!
Old 04-27-2006
Registered!!

DJayG is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Pichy,
I will look for your car while im there and say "what up"
Old 04-28-2006
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by DJayG
Hey Pichy,
I will look for your car while im there and say "what up"

sure thing... come around...

Originally Posted by diskreet
Looks good Pichy, very good. Glad you changed it up a bit... your car looks so good now. congrats on the change, and having it work so well!

thx brotha i apreciate that

Last edited by PICHY; 04-28-2006 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-28-2006

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
you should have the red stripe go onto the bumper and wrap below the grille, then paint grill black. will look nice.
c ya there.
Old 04-28-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
lookin good, hey what kind of lighting are you gonna have on at the show besides underglow.
Old 04-28-2006
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
yo pichy car looking good but is your eyelids paint off or is it just me?
Old 04-28-2006
Registered!!

FutuRisticCiViC is an unknown quantity at this point
the eyelids paint is off compared to the hood, but it goes with the car. so the hood color is off maybe??? or it's just the lighting. but ya, i'm not really feeling the painted grill. imo you should've just painted the lip and left the grill black cuz it needs a lil contrast in color. i also agree on the red pinstripe going thru your grill that would probably look good.
Old 04-28-2006
ALGARETE

the hood is off a lil...the paint on the hood is under 5 coats of clear... its not too bad..

here is 2 day pics.....

judge me u bastids....lol

Originally Posted by gearbox
lookin good, hey what kind of lighting are you gonna have on at the show besides underglow.

nothing to be WOWing about...lol basically all u saw in my pics...

i have to see if im gon have electricity first.... i have a booster pack i might use that

Originally Posted by FutuRisticCiViC
the eyelids paint is off compared to the hood, but it goes with the car. so the hood color is off maybe??? or it's just the lighting. but ya, i'm not really feeling the painted grill. imo you should've just painted the lip and left the grill black cuz it needs a lil contrast in color. i also agree on the red pinstripe going thru your grill that would probably look good.

yeah im gotn do the black grill nex year... ill just boy a nre one.... i might gaet a paint job nex year.... idk yet its too early to say

Last edited by PICHY; 04-28-2006 at 07:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-28-2006
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
nice as always
Old 04-28-2006
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
ah okay i thought you might have the angel eyes hooked to turn those on, and maybe some kind of turn signal flashing dealy.
Old 04-28-2006
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
looking good bro as always.
Old 04-28-2006
Registered!!

paradoxblue will become famous soon enough
where these pics pich? lol.

i wanna see it. looks so sexya nd where the eyelids from?
Old 04-28-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
i think the red stripe idea is a great one. i do like the changes you have made as well. it gives the car a much cleaner look. even though there are things i personally would change its not my car and it really is beautiful the way it is now! nice work!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-28-2006
Registered!!

Jdm01Em2 will become famous soon enoughJdm01Em2 will become famous soon enough
ive seen this car maybe 3 or 4 times on this website keeps getting better what hin u goin to
Old 04-28-2006
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by Jdm01Em2
ive seen this car maybe 3 or 4 times on this website keeps getting better what hin u goin to

boston

here is some pre HIN pics... "my car and my friends car only" i dont wanna spoil for no one

at the carwash

BAYSIDE outside

BAYSIDE inside

Last edited by PICHY; 04-28-2006 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-28-2006
I'm unusually bored.

tony_buttons is an unknown quantity at this point
^looking very good!
Old 04-28-2006
Banned

LowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to all
Lookin good bro... make sure you go see my girl n have her take a couple pix on your car for me.... that would be sick
Old 04-29-2006
ALGARETE

there is a lot of 7thgens in this show.. i at least saw 15 of em

GUESSING GAME!!!!!!!!
GUESS WHAT MAKE MODEL OF THIS CAR IS!!!!... lol

1000 points for the winner

Last edited by PICHY; 04-29-2006 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-29-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
I cant wait to see more pics of that show.
Old 04-29-2006
Premium Member

picky looks good. the red one hmm 01-02 dx?
Old 04-29-2006
rhein05 has been mutated to cIvIc_xyza

cIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nice
the red one.. by studying the car flow.. lol.. is a hatchback.. 04-05 vic. but not an si
Old 04-29-2006

Originally Posted by PICHY
there is a lot of 7thgens in this show.. i at least saw 15 of em

GUESSING GAME!!!!!!!!
GUESS WHAT MAKE MODEL OF THIS CAR IS!!!!... lol

1000 points for the winner

88-91 honda crx (possibly ef civic but the windows in the back look short like a crx)
Old 04-29-2006
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by ncirom2003
88-91 honda crx (possibly ef civic but the windows in the back look short like a crx)

THATS RIGHT!!!!

CRX... CLEAN CONVERSION...
i walked by it and took that first pic... and i kept walking by it with out really payin attetion to it and realized the car was too short to be a coupe... i stopped and looked back once again and started laughing because i thought it really was a 7thgen... i was fooled... very very clean conversion nice rally red color... thumbs up for the owner

1000 points 4 u ncirom2003

Last edited by PICHY; 04-29-2006 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-29-2006

woohoo! lol
that thing is pretty nice, im not feelin the taillights but other than that i like it.
Old 04-29-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Am I the only one who NEVER liked the CRX, any of the civic hatches, or the del sol?
Old 04-29-2006

i dont really like the del sol or the civic hatch pre-92. but the crx is kinda nice with decent paint and no gay stuff. and anything can be made to look nice in my book.
Old 05-02-2006
..w0rrrrrrd..

ThaitaniumGK is a jewel in the roughThaitaniumGK is a jewel in the roughThaitaniumGK is a jewel in the roughThaitaniumGK is a jewel in the rough
yo pichy!! i saw ur car at the show man... looked awesome
Old 05-03-2006
sleekest 7th gen on the right coast

NightRider02 is an unknown quantity at this point
all you gotta do is paint the "mesh" part of your front grill black and you **** will be right
Old 05-03-2006
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by ThaitaniumGK
yo pichy!! i saw ur car at the show man... looked awesome

thx brotha

Originally Posted by NightRider02
all you gotta do is paint the "mesh" part of your front grill black and you **** will be right
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=259953

Last edited by PICHY; 05-03-2006 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quick Reply: Last install b4 HIN