Last install b4 HIN - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Last install b4 HIN

Old 05-03-2006
Registered!!

hott02turbo is an unknown quantity at this point
yea bro sick car, i was at the boston HIN show as well and damn was i surprised by the amount of 7thgens reppin in the show. good turnout for sure.
Old 05-03-2006
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by hott02turbo
yea bro sick car, i was at the boston HIN show as well and damn was i surprised by the amount of 7thgens reppin in the show. good turnout for sure.

i belive there was 2 turbo 7thgens in there... wich one was urs.. the red coupe? sick car btw
Old 05-03-2006
7thgencivic's Official Bad Samaritan
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

HITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by diskreet
Am I the only one who NEVER liked the CRX, any of the civic hatches, or the del sol?
Yes.

I love that tC too.
Old 05-08-2006
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
hey pichy, did you ever figure out to adjust the trunk so it won't fly up when you open it?
Old 05-08-2006
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by D5cIvIc
hey pichy, did you ever figure out to adjust the trunk so it won't fly up when you open it?

nop but the spoiler holds it down pretty good.. it opens real slowly