Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Who would u trust giving ur keys too...?

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
simplicated1979 will become famous soon enoughsimplicated1979 will become famous soon enough
wow man...good luck...hopefully we'll see ya on Tv...it's soo cool when ur parents race mang...

Originally Posted by drive_fast_dail
I trust my brother and my dad. I made an exception and taught a friend how to drive a stick because hes going to buy a car with one soon, but thats alright now he has to let me drive his Definately wouldnt trust any friends alone.
aweee man... no one trust their mom's except diskreet lol...

Last edited by simplicated1979; 04-26-2006 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-26-2006
Registered!!

cleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trusted
i trust no one not even teach at honda i have to much in my car i stay there or within distance for the honda dealer when they fix stuff on my car.no one has even sat in the drivers seat.i don't even let people go in my car when i am not the(if i get out ur getting the **** out....no sitting in my $**** when i am not there.gf also,,,,,
Old 04-26-2006
Registered!!

Kyle23 should not be trustedKyle23 should not be trusted
simplicated1979: Why is your mom just getting her license? WTF?

I completely trust my friend Gary. Maybe my Mom who had a 5 speed Mustang in the mid 90's and she said that she could still drive it. Maybe my girl but she says that she doesnt feel comfortable. That's funny since she used to drive an Trans AM WS6 w/ 6 speed....

Cleancivic: Aren't you going a bit overboard? **** its just a Civic
Old 04-26-2006
Registered!!

simplicated1979 will become famous soon enoughsimplicated1979 will become famous soon enough
cleancivic 05:

i trust no one not even teach at honda i have to much in my car i stay there or within distance for the honda dealer when they fix stuff on my car.no one has even sat in the drivers seat.i don't even let people go in my car when i am not the(if i get out ur getting the **** out....no sitting in my $**** when i am not there.gf also,,,,,

^^^ all I gotta say is you are the man^^^ that's some Pimping/Ganster/ attitude...very unique...

Why I say that is because people may look at you like oh it's just a civic... You put your blood and sweat into all the work you've done to it...so why not get the respect your car deserves.

[QUOTE=Kyle23]simplicated1979: Why is your mom just getting her license? WTF?

I completely trust my friend Gary. Maybe my Mom who had a 5 speed Mustang in the mid 90's and she said that she could still drive it. Maybe my girl but she says that she doesnt feel comfortable. That's funny since she used to drive an Trans AM WS6 w/ 6 speed....

lol...well my mom had her permit for about 7 yrs now, and everytime she did the driving lessons she always would put it off or straight up forgot what she learned. Hence always having to take lessons over and over... athetic:

Last edited by simplicated1979; 04-26-2006 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-26-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
My mom was the one who helped me learn how to drive. She is a very very safe driver, and I know that if she drives my car it will have used no gas, and come back with all parts intact, if not gaining some parts along the way haha!
My mom is awesome. My dad too, but he drives faster.
Neither have ever been in the car around a turn with me though, and I don't plan on it. You never want to let your insurance agents (my parents) know that you have no problem taking turns on back roads at very naughty speeds.
Old 04-26-2006
Registered!!

y0 Diskreet my mom will envy your mom... again that's awesome.
Old 04-26-2006

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
thanks, I will have to tell her that she is officially supported by 7thgencivic.com now HAHA. She is just a very safe driver. I trust her driving more than myself.
Old 04-26-2006
Registered!!

right tha'ts the exact feeling i wanna get if i have my g/f, mom or anyone else drive my car.
Old 04-26-2006

I let my (ex) girlfriend drive my car 3 times: twice in a parking lot, and once I actually let her drive my car without me in it (had to).
I hope I never have to do that again.

I was serious when I said that when I get nicer cars any guy or girl better have been through some form of racing school or advanced driving school before driving my car.
Old 04-26-2006
Registered!!

[QUOTE=diskreet]I let my (ex) girlfriend drive my car 3 times: twice in a parking lot, and once I actually let her drive my car without me in it (had to).
I hope I never have to do that again.

lol... One time I had to take my aunt Suv and my vic to get a wash...I thought I was stuck and I had no choice, so I decided to let my girl drive. oh my god it was sooo nerve wrecking, but after about 10 min of driving she was following me and I felt confident in her. whew...made it to the carwash and back safe...Hope that aint gonna ever happen again.
Old 04-26-2006
Registered!!

korn10 is an unknown quantity at this point
maybe my dad, and sometimes mi gf, but since i dropped out, i prefered just me to drive my car
Old 04-26-2006
Registered!!

alberta_si is an unknown quantity at this point
i almost trust other people(good friends and fam.) then my self, cuz i press the pedale quite a bit, i dont drive it like i stole it, but i push it, hey its fun! other people tend to take care of other peoples things... i hope... but dude its your mother!!! if you cant trust your mommy who can you trust???
Old 04-26-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
you need to learn how to qoute simplicated
Old 04-26-2006
Registered!!

7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice
believe it or not... my gf
Old 04-26-2006
I like to stuff a l0t 0f c00kies int0 my m0uth!

monkeyness is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 7thGenerasianCivic
believe it or not... my gf
really!?!??!?! hahaha liar!! awww. i love you =)
Old 04-26-2006
Registered!!

robbyduba is an unknown quantity at this point
yea basically as long as I know they'll come back they can have my car as long as I don't need it friends co-workers family hell I'd let a stranger take it if I was 100% certain they'd come back and not steal anything.
Old 04-26-2006
i have a new home do u

v8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of light
^your way to nice
Old 04-26-2006
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
I dont really trust anyone any more not even a real mechanic.. In fact the last one took my car and reved it up to around 7000 rpms *with out it being tuned* when i took it in to get allighned.
Old 04-27-2006
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
there is a few people if im not in the car, my brother (hes been driving stick now for like 10 years) my dad maybe, he hasnt drivin stick in forever so i would be afraid hed messed up my clutch. and possibly my gf after she gets used to driving stick, she gets nervous sometime with shifting still she only been on roads like 3 times with my car and she does good. but yeah thats it..
Old 04-27-2006
Registered!!

cleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trusted
Originally Posted by TransformedBG
I dont really trust anyone any more not even a real mechanic.. In fact the last one took my car and reved it up to around 7000 rpms *with out it being tuned* when i took it in to get allighned.
see this is a smart man.

i just don't have a civic........i have a 300c and an rsx.....

i say when i take my civic to honda and a tech says man its just a civic i say then this is just my foot in ur *** it shouldn't matter. don't **** my **** up.

on a different note have u gone in to the dealer and watch who they give the keys to at the one i go to it mostly 16-18 year old kids...i don't trust there *** one bit......when they come to get the keys i say fu(k that i will drive my **** into the stall.
Old 04-27-2006

Well the toyota dealership where I got my civic has 2 younger guys, both in their early 20s. But I know both of them, and they both have exceptionally nice cars (VW R32 and RSX both with countless mods) so they are really careful with my car. I usually ask them to do the work!

As for the Honda dealership near me, I don't ever go there except for a few specific things. For example I need my struts re-indexed and don't feel like doing it, so when I get my car inspected next month Ill have them do it. They are good, I hope.
Old 04-27-2006
Don't be a n00b, search ftw

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by diskreet
Myself, my mom and dad, Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, James May, Michael Schumacher, Alonso, Raikkonen, Massa, Fisichella, Schumacher (brother), Montoya, Barrichello, Scott Speed, etc.

Absolutly not my sister!!

Holy crap, you'd trust Massa?! And Montoya?!

Massa's just as bad as Ije, cept he usually takes himself out

And Montoya's always been a magnet for accidents for some reason...
Old 04-27-2006

So you are saying that because Massa and Montoya both have had a good amount of accidents in F1 races, that they are not competant enough to drive a civic and not crash it?! I hope thats a joke!

Honestly this F1 season has been worse than many before it with accidents. There are tons of new rules, which make everything harder for the drivers. By the time the real race starts the top 10 have already raced eachother a few times. They aren't just doing some qualifying laps and going to race the next day. That is a huge amount of stress and tension that has built up before each race so the first few laps are very often stressful and tense.
Old 04-27-2006
Don't be a n00b, search ftw

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
I know they're good enough to drive regular cars. Just givin' ya crap
Old 04-27-2006
Registered!!

myinca will become famous soon enoughmyinca will become famous soon enough
except for my dad who drove it once when i was jacked up on painkillers after surgury and was in and out of conciousness, no 1 has ever driven my car and i plan to keep it that way..people just have no respect
Old 04-27-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by robbyduba
yea basically as long as I know they'll come back they can have my car as long as I don't need it friends co-workers family hell I'd let a stranger take it if I was 100% certain they'd come back and not steal anything.

Old 04-27-2006
Registered!!

02BLKCIVIC i am going to ur town next weak and i don't feel like getting a rental so can i use ur car
Old 04-27-2006

make sure you get the insurance so when you beat it up he doesn't charge you HAHA!!!
Old 04-27-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
Shur! Got my car at LUNCH today! SUCKAS! Just wait for some BEAUTIFUL PICS!

O' my "town" is pritty big. But Im shur you'll see me BUZZZZINNNGGG around!
Old 04-28-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
i dont care who drives my car in my family but no one likes drivin it cause its to low, i have all big cars and my civic is the smallest soo no one likes it soo good point for me

Quick Reply: Who would u trust giving ur keys too...?