Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

what to do with $3500?

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light
what to do with $3500?

ok well i finally got my settlement money wen i was in a accident in like 7th grade anyway i ended up getting 3500 which idk if i should use it on the car or not but b4 you give me any ideas i thought of/found one

my friend knos this junk yard with a 03 rsx type S rolled and not hit in the front or back with 50k miles on it runs mint and everything is fine except dents and what not its missing the front seats and thats it. the guy doesnt kno wut its worth so he sed i can have the entire car for 3k. so if i get that the only thing ill need to swap is mounts and either harness or the diy harness from the site.

sp any ideas?
Old 04-20-2006
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
The rsx project sounds like it would be alot of fun.
Old 04-20-2006
Make friends with your slow.

Morton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud of
i would do it man,depends on how bad the type-s is but it sounds like its not that bad, i would so do it man.
Old 04-20-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light
well lets say its in good enuff condition for a swap 5 lug/rear disk conversion and maybe sum interior mix matching ****
Old 04-20-2006
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
What to do with $3500? Share the f'n wealth man! Haha, j/k. But how the hell did you get into an accident in 7th grade?
Old 04-20-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

i was with my cuzin i got hurt he didnt and it was the other persons fault so i had to sue em for medical bills an wut not but i had coverage wen i was lil so i dont have to pay them i get to keep the money
Old 04-20-2006
Still in the game...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
save it. dont make the same mistake i did and dump thousands of dollars into your civic. put it in the bank until your ready for bigger/better.
Old 04-20-2006
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
Originally Posted by varner88
well lets say its in good enuff condition for a swap 5 lug/rear disk conversion and maybe sum interior mix matching ****
hell yea. you got all that you need to make your car BADASS. mainly the sway bars, 5 lug conversion + rsx brakes + swap.
Old 04-20-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

well i can also part out all the stuff i dont need and make most of the money back

besides this is jus toy money lol.. im never gonna sell the car its always gonna be my project car if i want a new one ill jus buy a new one and still keep my 7thgen

Last edited by varner88; 04-20-2006 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-20-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
well if you have enough $ to live and stuff, and this is like spending money, i say go for it if its something you like.
Old 04-20-2006
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
Buy a plasma tv. Or lcd, whatever your pref. I would get that over car parts anyday.
Old 04-20-2006
Premium Member

XSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really nice
free money = save , at least throw it in a savings in the meantime. take some time plan out what you what like to do then do it. NO IMPULSE BUYING,you will regret it.
Old 04-20-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

no to the plasma i barley watch tv as it is and i have a 62 inch in my bedroom

i knew i had the money coming since 7th grade or w.e idk long time ago an when i got my civic and herd bout the kswap i planned on using it on that so 3k for swap plus 5 lug and everything i need besides mounts idk if i can pass it up
Old 04-20-2006
Registered!!

EM2typeflex is an unknown quantity at this point
consider buying my wheels j/k j/k do what you think is best
Old 04-20-2006
Registered!!

my1vtec is an unknown quantity at this point
keep the type s???
Old 04-20-2006
Yup, i'm an A$$hole.

Mystic3030 has a spectacular aura aboutMystic3030 has a spectacular aura about
Save it...don't **** it away on a car. If you invest it right you could quadruple it in a year or so
Old 04-20-2006
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
swap sounds like a good idea to me
Old 04-20-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
buy the car and sell the engine as one thing for $3k - $5k, rear disk conversion for $500, etc.
You can make money on it easy.

Sell it back when its all done to a different junk yard and get a few more $$$
Old 04-20-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

uhm why would i sell the motor if thats the reason im buying it? and the 5 lug and rear disk is what i want
Old 04-20-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Ok do the swap and sell whatever you dont use!!!
Old 04-20-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

yea lol.. thats what i meant