Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

xB and WRX Photoshoot!!! Lotsa pics! 56k?

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
xB and WRX Photoshoot!!! Lotsa pics! 56k?

yay Neiman Marcus!

Last edited by Day_Tripper; 04-18-2006 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-18-2006
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
I'll never be a fan of the xBs, but I like how you've done it - the rims, drop, etc. At least you've got good taste in accessories

That WRX is smooth lookin'. Did he have the holes filled in or did he just order one without a spoiler?
Old 04-18-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
His never had a spoiler
Old 04-18-2006
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
Nice pictures. I like the sticker on the subaru's side rear view mirror.

Last edited by Tragedy; 04-18-2006 at 01:11 PM.
Old 04-18-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

Yeah a lot of Subbies have them he told me what it stands for but I forgot
Old 04-18-2006
Registered!!

HonCivX02 is an unknown quantity at this point
^side mirrors. Nice shoot
Old 04-18-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

Yeah Jason is an awesome photographer and his camera is pimp
Old 04-18-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Damn. That xB looks hot Kari! You just know how to build it! It looks very, very nice. The Subby is nice and clean looking.
And you, I like your hair! lol

What's "Neiman Marcus"?

BTW, what camera was it?

Last edited by ramcosca; 04-18-2006 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-18-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

Neiman Marcus is a very expensive department store haha I have like 2 things from there it's like $300 and up... I have no clue what kind of camera it is
Old 04-18-2006
Registered!!

hotdogpilot is an unknown quantity at this point
nice rides..
Old 04-18-2006
Registered!!

Mike04Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
hahaha very nice Kari - finally smoked the tails.....or traded with Jon-ton...same difference

died the hair again i see.....i swear, you change your hair color more often then i change....my socks

very nice shoot though - maybe one day we can do a shoot.....when my car isnt all covered in bird **** and dirt
Old 04-18-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
thats nice and all but this is a honda civic forum...i dont see a single civic in those pix LOL...jk nice pix
Old 04-18-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

Haha yeah and when your not banned from San Antonio anymore.
Old 04-18-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
I have to say that you made you box look pretty good and I like it. Also the scubby looks clean without a wing.
Old 04-18-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

Thanx
Old 04-18-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
sexy cars
Old 04-18-2006
Registered!!

SloCol-Vtec is an unknown quantity at this point
no spoiler on the rex

looks good
Old 04-18-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

yeah i prefer it like that too i hate both the wrx and sti spoilers
Old 04-19-2006
Titanium Metallic. You got a problem with that?

Nodnero has a spectacular aura aboutNodnero has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Day_Tripper
Yeah a lot of Subbies have them he told me what it stands for but I forgot
Those are rally piggies. Pigs like to play in the mud as well as Subies and it just kind of matched. I really like the Crystal Grey Metallic paint, its probably my favorite Subaru color. I know a bunch of people have them, but that car was meant for an HKS CF/Ti exhaust!
Old 04-19-2006
awd pwnz j00
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

import2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Nodnero
Those are rally piggies. Pigs like to play in the mud as well as Subies and it just kind of matched. I really like the Crystal Grey Metallic paint, its probably my favorite Subaru color. I know a bunch of people have them, but that car was meant for an HKS CF/Ti exhaust!
Actually, the pig sticker is a replica of the one on the subaru rally car. The pig itself is the logo for a japan magazine called "young" (or something to that effect) that sponsors the rally team.

link to the made tyte jdm y0 magazine http://www.yanmaga.kodansha.co.jp/ym/top.html
Old 04-19-2006
Titanium Metallic. You got a problem with that?

Nodnero has a spectacular aura aboutNodnero has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by import2nr
Actually, the pig sticker is a replica of the one on the subaru rally car. The pig itself is the logo for a japan magazine called "young" (or something to that effect) that sponsors the rally team.

link to the made tyte jdm y0 magazine http://www.yanmaga.kodansha.co.jp/ym/top.html
Interesting . . . I was told what I said from a fellow WRX owner. I never did any background info on it becuase I never rocked a Pig. My WRX never played in the mud until the week I got rid of it.
Old 04-19-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
looking good... both u and the cars!
Old 04-19-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

Ha thanx :-D
Old 04-19-2006
Registered!!

Boost_Junkie has a spectacular aura aboutBoost_Junkie has a spectacular aura aboutBoost_Junkie has a spectacular aura about
hooray for the rally pig!!
Old 04-19-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

The "Custom" bodykit my friend Leo made for my xB haha

Mad JDM Tight Yo!
Old 04-19-2006
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
Originally Posted by import2nr

^^^ Yuup, I have them too, but not on the mirrors where they normally are. I used to think they represented Peter Solberg and his WRC machine.

Looks like the xB is coming along nicely! good pics!
Old 04-19-2006
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
nice cars