Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

my 12 hour mod marathon (lots of pics!)

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
my 12 hour mod marathon (lots of pics!)

So today i woke up around 6am to start modding and just now finished everything. I really got alot of small things done that I've been wanting to do so yay i'm happy now but i got lots of sunburn lol.

first i wanted to put back my siren for the viper alarm. Decided to put it under the fender but it wouldn't work. finally i figure out the line got cut under the dash cause of dumb circuit city. so after that big messup, i got everything put back. and i managed to pull apart the siren and delete all but the first cycle tone.

okay while i was figuring out what was wrong with the alarm, i noticed the tranny cooler line was cut and dripping some fluid great! so i gotta pull the hose out and replace that, ofcourse now the bumper is off too.

good as new after some bloody hands and frustration.

and look what i found in the box with the extra hose? a sticker! which i put to good use. i have racing parts

now that the bumper is off, oh yea i had to relocate the horn cause of the projector fogs being too big.

now lets tie it to a hole using copper wire cause i'm too lazy to make a screw fit. oh well it works! and look at that weight reduction. ..almost no washer fluid in there

might as well try and install the extra set of bulb i got for the hi beams but the battery had to be moved so here we go

okay so my rear speaker keeps cutting out sometimes, so i rip out the connector and just tie that wire on haha

okay the bumper is off, lets repaint the kaminari grill insert with hi temp ceramic since it was peeling and looking dumb. now, nice and black mmmm

well one thing i still need to do but didn't get a chance before dark was secure my hvs stage with some epoxy. so this is saved for later....

oh yea and rewind to 7am, i was at the hardware store and more trying to find stuff to redo my trunk setup that was falling apart. decided to flush mount the amp, no cover, and put a matching black plastic under the alpine logo. looks good now, and it still lights up red from the top woo!

well...finally! my last mod of the day now that i have a working alarm, why not put an led indicator? But to make it really jdm, I picked an orange one. its nice and bright, i can even see from my room! it looks very pimp.

okay hope you all enjoyed my lil adventure.

oh yea and ofcourse the car is nice and clean

Old 04-15-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civicrice should not be trustedcivicrice should not be trusted
nice, you got yourself a clean car there. the only thing, i think it looked better with the stock headlights in it (non cleared). other than that, great work
Old 04-15-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
thats amazing. youre a genious! that led looks awesome. great work man!
Old 04-15-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
wanna come to my house and do 12 hours of work on my car
Old 04-15-2006
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
um lol no. i'm usually pretty lazy but i really wanted this done for the meet. i also painted the alpine radio trim a flat black cause the grey wasn't matching. its still drying tho so no pics til later
Old 04-15-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
yea im a lazy a$$hole too
Old 04-15-2006
Ever Wonder What P.O.S.B.A.S. Is An Acronym For

P.O.S.B.A.S.04 will become famous soon enoughP.O.S.B.A.S.04 will become famous soon enough
hooray for being lazy!!!

nice fixins on that there civic, lol
Old 04-15-2006

jamesandrew58 is an unknown quantity at this point
sweet.. eh gearbox is there any alarm i could use in conjunction with the oem keyless entry? maybe a link to help me out in finding one?
Old 04-15-2006
Premium Member

what do you mean? the aftermarket does everything oem does and more... i have a trunk popper on it too. i could still use the factory keyless, but all it does is lock/unlock doors, which the aftermarket does anyway.
Old 04-15-2006
Premium Member

pretty good except the tranny as usual. i'm gonna change the fluid again soon.
Old 04-15-2006
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
Old 04-15-2006
Registered!!

cj2185 is an unknown quantity at this point
crazy day, but u got a s***load done.lol
Old 04-15-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
always doin somthing Gear, everything looks like it turned out good

Last edited by Hayz; 04-16-2006 at 10:55 AM.
Old 04-15-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
wow good job on sticking with it and not quitting!
Old 04-15-2006
Registered!!

White0nGold has a spectacular aura aboutWhite0nGold has a spectacular aura about
hey wait a minute, i thought u got an si?
Old 04-16-2006
Registered!!

juanotejano is an unknown quantity at this point
See...

Originally Posted by civicrice
nice, you got yourself a clean car there. the only thing, i think it looked better with the stock headlights in it (non cleared). other than that, great work
See I'm not the only one that thinks you should go back to stock headlights... too bad our collective rep is -3 soooo yea maybe your right ahhaha.
About your mods i think the orange alarm indicator is the **** man... im gonna put one of those in my car even though i don't have an alarm.
Old 04-16-2006
Premium Member

lemme know if you need an orange one (8k mcd), i can send it to you for $1
Old 04-16-2006
Registered!!

WEAPON-R CIVIC will become famous soon enough
you had a great day, me and one of my local sponsors had a day like that a few days ago, got up one morning and decided to change trunk out, check out my gallery for photos, nice work man!
Old 04-16-2006
Premium Member

shmik1 has disabled reputation
thats crazy! good job on getting so much done!
Old 04-16-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
those headlights are growing on me....
Old 04-16-2006
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
i love that jdm lightz0rz! nice job