Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Bout ready to give up myself

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2006
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
Bout ready to give up myself

God, last week i get broken in to. This week im broken down. Luckaly it in a town where i have friends. So anwyas, i go to get my windo tinted today, and drove 2 hours down south to hang with some frineds. They pull the car in, talk about my sweet swap, and then back it out. So i start driving away. *PING CLANK CLUNK* and im looking a pieces of my Halfshaft laying in the road. God, so i have a torn half saft boot, but thats not all. So what happend was, the bolt that holds the lower A-arm inplace, broke off when it hit the curb. Causing my A-arm to push my tire back in to my fender and binding my half shaft. So now i have a broken bolt, jack front fender, and a broken halfshaft 2 hours from home. Whats next?
Old 04-09-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trusted
man sorry to hear al this but if it was easy everyone and ther mom would have a car like ur don,t give up this is the time u think of better **** to put on ur car or stronger
Old 04-09-2006
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
omg... it seems like when you're so close to being done you have to start all over again.
sorry about your luck man
Old 04-09-2006
Registered!!

mikemal is an unknown quantity at this point
that really sucks.. i had similar type luck with my previous car, **** just kept happening. i woudlnt give up on the ride though, its just a bad streak, im sure once u get it back to where it was after all the **** u will poppin the collar and big pimpin'
Old 04-09-2006
Formerly efil on evol on

Cptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura about
Just keep your hopes up, your friends will help. You are on a stretch of rough waters, but once you hit smooth sailing and everything is working you will be the happiest person on here.
Old 04-09-2006
TEIN MAN

RAZRBLD has a spectacular aura aboutRAZRBLD has a spectacular aura aboutRAZRBLD has a spectacular aura about
yeah man... **** happens but dont get discouraged everything will work out.. Pmaybe get some PAssword JDM fenders
Old 04-10-2006
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah maybe.. Well today i went and pulled my halfshaft out, and got a new bolt. Sad part is, got to send this halfshaft back to Hasport, cause its a lvl 2 and it has a lifetime warrenty. Right now all the little barrings are gone. So i cant fix it. So no i need to find a temp halfshaft of a GSR or a 01 Si.
Old 04-10-2006
Registered!!

HonCivX02 is an unknown quantity at this point
that sucks