Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

2000 Civic Si Fuel system stumper!! Help!

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Civicircus is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry 2000 Civic Si Fuel system stumper!! Help!

Hiya boys! Damsel in distress in need of some help!! Went to put gas in my EM1 and the sucker conked out on me. Initially feared fuel pump died, but unfortunately it's not that simple, so here we go:

Fuel pump is fine, hooked it up to a 18v impact gun battery using a pigtail from another em1, runs like a champ, and tested voltage to the plug, everything aok.

I replaced every fuse regardless of fuel system association, replaced main relay,even tested fuel pump in my other em1, as well as tested other new fuel pumps in this em1, even changed ecu with another stock ecu, and inspected every inch of wiring I could get to. Fuel pump still won't run, I just can't find the problem and I've tried everything I or my carguru boyfriend could think of. Please any suggestions or ideas?? I'm about ready to torch this car