Pic With Hood Installed - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-27-2006   #1
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
Pic With Hood Installed

Here's a pic of my car with the carbon fiber hood that me and my girl put on this morning, car is dirty so dont mind that lol... There a big gap between the hood and fender anybody know why?
IrockCivics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006   #2
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
ye sbecasue its carbon fiber. you will need to loosen the bolt on the hinges and move it around some and youll probably have to adjust the latch when you do this. my hood was soo bad that i had to auger the holes on the hinges to get the correct fitment
familycar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006   #3

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
ok I will try that tomorrow, thanks for the help.
Old 03-27-2006   #4
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
cool...is that the evo style? looks pretty good
bOoStEd042dr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006   #5
Registered!!

280zforce will become famous soon enough280zforce will become famous soon enough
besides the gap u mention...it doesnt look too bad @ all. u cant even notice the gap in that pic from that distance.
280zforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006   #6

yeah is evo stlye, I will take some pics tomorrow when I wash my car.... Any info on how to clean the hood?
Old 03-27-2006   #7
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
just throw a nice coat of wax on it and clean it with soap and water and rinse. i just use one of those water blade thingys to sheen the water off without swirling the clearcoat. it looks good, btw.
blouisgod is offline   Reply With Quote