Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Pictures of EVERYTHING! (56k... in your dreams)

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2006
DONT PANIC

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
turboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to all
Pictures of EVERYTHING! (56k... in your dreams)

Here are some pictures of my car. Since they have all been spread out across many threads and tons of pages, i thought i would put them all in 1 place.

This is the progress of my car in the past year. All the work was done in the garage at my parents house (i dont have a garage )Enjoy.

Last edited by turboengnr; 03-17-2006 at 02:04 AM.
Old 03-17-2006
Words on a User Title

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
TiAL BOV! Yay!

Are those wheels Pep Boys'?

What the heck is that coming off from the air intake? (to the top)

Last edited by ramcosca; 03-17-2006 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-17-2006
DONT PANIC

turboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to all
yea, i LOVE TiAL products. Uncanny quality.

Which picture are you talking about?

And yes, they are pep-boys. I got em for xmas. $230 after tax for all 4. I think it was a good idea! And they are a shitload lighter than my 17" Tenzo Shu-4's. I put my old 17's on my wifes civic. Mine are 15's. I want to be able to buy 6 more rims. I need 2 for my Slicks for drag racing, and 4 more for some Kumho ecsta V-711's for running at willow springs.

But all that comes later on. When i have more money. I am sooooo incredibly broke now. I only have like $350 left in my turbo fund.
Old 03-17-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Pictures 19, 20 and 21...
Old 03-17-2006
DONT PANIC

These three???

****!!! I Deleted All The Pics In The First Post!! Noooooooo!!!

::edit:: Fixed the first post...

those are my 590 cc injectors, and my fuel distribution block.

Last edited by turboengnr; 03-17-2006 at 02:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-17-2006
Registered!!

prawdigy is an unknown quantity at this point
nice!!!!!!!!! congrats and hope everything turns out to be what you wanted it to be. Nice wastegate by the way!
-Its not a blow off valve guys!
WG44= 44mm Wastegate.
I need one. How much was yours? I am guessing 350ish?
Old 03-17-2006
DONT PANIC

Thank you!

I have a lot of stuff hidden in the pictures. Like you can see my Mallory Fuel Pressure regulator mounted to a bracked on my tranny next to my intercooler piping.

But yea, i have the Tial 44mm wastegate and the Tial 50mm blow off valve.
44mm wastegate was $350, BOV was $200
Old 03-17-2006
my vtec brings all the girls to the yard

mrDFWmechanic will become famous soon enough
damn you fab'd a lot of stuff on your ride and it all looks great
Old 03-17-2006
DONT PANIC

thank you!

Everything that is custom on the car, i built. I have an incredible amount of time and effort into this car. I have been working on designing and building this motor and turbo system since March of 2005. I have crower rods, Custom Arias pistons, custom rod bearings, worked-over crank, etc. A TON of work has gone into this thing. And i think it may actually all be worth it when i finally get to drive it under 30 psi of boost.
Old 03-17-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
that all looks pimp. you still going to try and make the turbo hidden by the shroud? btw, i sweat your intake mani.
Old 03-17-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
looks real nice.
Old 03-17-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Sleeper mmm....
Old 03-17-2006
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
thats sick great work man
Old 03-17-2006
2k1civic.com O. G.

AzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enoughAzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enough
good stuff!!! 7thgen represent!!!
Old 03-17-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
And when you get this all done your gonna clean you engine bay and car right? lol
Old 03-17-2006
Creative Mind Extraodinare

Graphicdude will become famous soon enoughGraphicdude will become famous soon enough
Can you tell me what exactly did you do to your engine. Is this a D17 non-vtec? Have you dyno'd it yet? You said you are turboing it right? So with the engine mods you have done, what kind of boost can you handle and what kind of HP numbers will you be at? Did you also port and polish the head?

I have been wonderin gif anyone has done anything to the D17 non-vtec and what they are capable of pulling for HP #s with piston, camshaft, etc engine mods done.
Old 03-17-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
God Damn! Pure Envy!
Old 03-17-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
when it blows, sell it all to me. lol, hope it goes well man
Old 03-17-2006
Words on a User Title

Originally Posted by prawdigy
-Its not a blow off valve guys!
Mehh, at least I was close! I donno **** about turbo systems,lol. All I know how to recognize is the turbocharger and the front mount intercooler
Old 03-17-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
looks like your running 8 injectors. i thought you were using an EMS. why wouldnt you just use 4 larger injectors??? youve got me hooked now turbo i cant wait to see the numbers this thing is going to put down!!!
Old 03-17-2006
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
I need to the see the finished package.
Old 03-17-2006
DONT PANIC

Yea, im making it all hidden still.

Also im running the 4 stock injectors for non-boost conditions, to keep my fuel mileage up where it should be. But then i have my 590's for boost conditions to make sure i have enough fuel.

I have the D17A1 built bottom end, with the vtec head. The head is ported a little. Just some slight improvements over the stock head. I am looking for 400 whp when i get everything all situated. Im trying for about 300 whp by IDRC on April 8th.
Old 03-18-2006
Its a celebration bitches!

HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
Nice man... did u IM me/?
Old 03-18-2006
Wanna see a donkey show?

cg95660 is an unknown quantity at this point
blah............lol jk. I hope you get all the numbers you hope for just so I can brag about it. If you hit 400 i will consider bowing in your presance lol that is if you come up to sac. My question if you can tell it is smog you have hidden unwanted looks but wtf happens at smog time. This question has kept me away from modding newer cars(engine wise). Either way good job on what I have seen so far! I cannot wait to see a vid and yes I will save it to show all. Also what intake are you running??

Last edited by cg95660; 03-18-2006 at 11:11 AM.
Old 03-18-2006
DONT PANIC

yea, i IMed you temo. I was just wondering if you were coming to IDRC on April 8th. Thats all i wanted to know. My whole team will be there. Thomas with his twin turbod 350z (he took 3rd place last year), and Jeff with his 96 supra with a turbonetics T76 will be there.

I was just up in sacramento. My cousin graduated from Sac State. I was there just before xmas (i think)
Old 03-18-2006
Registered!!

puidokas is an unknown quantity at this point
Man you have to post some vids when your done. Mad props on your ride. I wish i had your skills.
Old 03-18-2006
Registered!!

mndthegap1 has a spectacular aura aboutmndthegap1 has a spectacular aura about
very nice...
congrats on all the stuff..
looks great !
Old 03-18-2006
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
sweet
Old 03-19-2006
DONT PANIC

I will be posting more pics tomorrow of my upgraded fuel feed line and my revolutionary return line conversion.

I am running a 3/8" hard aluminum fuel feed line. I installed a new feed line in the top of the fuel pump sending unit, and re-routed the old feed line to act as a fuel return line. So im using the stock fuel feed line as the new return line.

So tomorrow i will finish running the aluminum fuel line, install the new fuel booster pump, and tie up a few more things before pulling out the old motor.
Old 03-19-2006
Registered!!

randy6duece will become famous soon enoughrandy6duece will become famous soon enough
On the sleeper look, actually looks like a sleeper, good job