Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My Civic has never looked better...

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
brill is just really nicebrill is just really nicebrill is just really nicebrill is just really nice
Thumbs down My Civic has never looked better...

Woohoo accident #6. This is the first of 6 that have not been someone else's fault, though. This morning at about 6:08AM I lost control on nothing but ice and here's what I have to show for it. Front fender is all trashed... the back end photo is to display how very clean my Honda is these days.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Image3.jpg
Views:	505
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	64827   Click image for larger version

Name:	Image4.jpg
Views:	509
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	64828  
Old 03-03-2006

gotti will become famous soon enoughgotti will become famous soon enough
oh no.
Old 03-03-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
ouch that sucks glad 2 see ur ok
Old 03-03-2006
Registered!!

Peasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to behold
nooooooooooooooo
Old 03-03-2006
Registered!!

ill02civic will become famous soon enoughill02civic will become famous soon enough
Dam That Sux ........ Fix It Quick ..u Still Have Time Before Summer Hits......
Old 03-03-2006
Registered!!

LXracer is an unknown quantity at this point
aww man looks like ur goin to have to by a full body kit now...SHUCKS
Old 03-03-2006
Registered!!

EuroEMII is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome to the club

Sorry to hear about your accident, same thing happened to me...
Old 03-03-2006
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
That
Sucks
Old 03-03-2006
Registered!!

UrAverageCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
well, at least your headlights are still intact.
Old 03-03-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LXracer

Originally Posted by johnmao123
well, at least your headlights are still intact.
Yup! He's right!

Man, I'm so glad it doesn't snow here! So glad now to live in a tropical island!
Don't worry man, accidents happen to everyone. Glad you're Ok and no one was hurt or anything.
Old 03-03-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Shifty is on a distinguished road
glad you are alright, could have been worse
Old 03-03-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by ramcosca
Man, I'm so glad it doesn't snow here! So glad now to live in a tropical island!
Don't worry man, accidents happen to everyone. Glad you're Ok and no one was hurt or anything.
I actually like driving in the snow, its kinda fun, I just hate ice and rain.
Old 03-04-2006
Fuzzy Boy

FuzzBeC00L is an unknown quantity at this point
dang #6
Old 03-04-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Poor civic , glad you're ok bro'.
Old 03-04-2006
Registered!!

korn10 is an unknown quantity at this point
that sucks men, fortunatelly u r ok
Old 03-04-2006
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
shitty, my car was slidin on ice today too, but im lucky i was able to keep it under control, almost didnt, good thing i was the only one on the road. ICE SUCKS!

OFF TOPIC: do all CDN vics have heated mirrors and seats? that what i heard. if so i need some lol
Old 03-04-2006
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by brill
Woohoo accident #6. This is the first of 6 that have not been someone else's fault, though. This morning at about 6:08AM I lost control on nothing but ice and here's what I have to show for it. Front fender is all trashed... the back end photo is to display how very clean my Honda is these days.

hahahaha sarcasm at it's finest .
but dude, wtf? i could not imagine driving that car. is there not any car wash in canada???? hahaha
Old 03-04-2006
my vtec brings all the girls to the yard

mrDFWmechanic will become famous soon enough
that blows
Old 03-04-2006
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by LXracer
hilarious
Old 03-04-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
holy ish 6???
Old 03-04-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by CenZ
shitty, my car was slidin on ice today too, but im lucky i was able to keep it under control, almost didnt, good thing i was the only one on the road. ICE SUCKS!

OFF TOPIC: do all CDN vics have heated mirrors and seats? that what i heard. if so i need some lol
No, only Ex/Si have heated mirrors, not sure if that was optional or not but I got it. And I believe some ELs have heated seats and mirrors.
Old 03-04-2006
Registered!!

brill is just really nicebrill is just really nicebrill is just really nicebrill is just really nice
Originally Posted by CiViCPrAnInG2k1
hahahaha sarcasm at it's finest .
but dude, wtf? i could not imagine driving that car. is there not any car wash in canada???? hahaha
There are carwashes, but when you commute 110 km per day through back roads that are often muddy, there's not much of a point to washing.

Originally Posted by blouisgod
holy ish 6???
Yes, this car has an affinity for getting damaged:
1. Rearended by a drunk - have the police report, not my fault. $4500 damage.
2. Towtruck damage from when it was towed after rearender - not my fault. $400 damage
3. Driver side doors backed into, hit & run but tracked down driver, have the police report, not my fault. $2000 damage
4. Old man hit frunt bumper in parking lot, not my fault. $500 damage
5. Young kid backed into rear fender in parking lot, not my fault. $1000 damage
6. Lost control on icy road. Damage unknown. No one to blame but me!

Originally Posted by CenZ

I'm very fortunate to have been the only person on the road. Mind you, at 6AM it would take some sort of divine intervention to find another driver on my road.

The mirrors: When I bought my honda, for the sedans only heated mirrors were available. I wouldn't want heated seats anyways but the heated mirrors are really a treat.

Thanks to everyone else for your well wishes. I am thankful no one was hurt in this one.
Old 03-04-2006
Wish I had a Turbo 3)

04|5spdCivic can only hope to improve
6 accidents? jeese man you need to quit driveing. lol. you got some really bad luck.