1 year anniversery! - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-23-2006   #31
The blackbeauty ES1.

jhonsok is an unknown quantity at this point
Mine is an 05, i i got it last march 28th. Its going to be one year soon for me and my baby..haha.
jhonsok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006   #32
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05_ CivicJDM
^You let them take your mad JDM lugs too!?
No rims are the only thing i'm taking... i'm trading in the Civic with GSR fat fives
Day_Tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006   #33
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04hemiboy
Bought a brand new one in September..Sold it last week. Shortest lifespan of a car I ever owned
In homage to Madagascar's penguins I say..
Well that sucks!
ramcosca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006   #34
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Bought mines in Aug wtih 73k km, so it was 1/2 year with me a couple of days ago
DDragon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006   #35
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
I've had mine since Nov 2000 and though it's given me several headaches I don't regret buying it.....
Pharoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006   #36
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
Hey I am glad you're happy with your vic majinb. I have had mine now for a little over a year now as well. Looking back at it, I would have gone to a different paint shop my first time around, but you live and learn. Currently I just upgraded my suspension and man it is awesome! The ride is smooth and soft, and the drop is just what I wanted. I guess the next stop is the new paint shop and then some pics with the new body parts. I dont regret buying it, since it was a good deal at the time.
Tragedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006   #37
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Got mines on april of 2002 with only 9 miles on it brand new. So almost 4yrs.......
dru106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006   #38
Registered!!

02blackcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
i go tmine exactly a year ago on march 10th, it was my first car, and i regret buying it, i mean i love my car to death cuz its my first car ive owned(being 16 years old) but after putting about $2000 into the car, and my tranny and clutch and control arm bushings and window regulator starting to go out on me, its not such a great first car, its been at honda for 2 weeks, there gonna take a look at it, it only has 42k on it, but no warranty anymore, but tehre gonna see if they can fix the problems, if so, turbo her i come, otherwise, its gettin sold, some lucky people on this site will have rims, bodykit, exhaust, intake, grill, etc. etc. and il be gettin an integra and going all motor work wtih it, since it is DOHC and not a puny SOHC
02blackcivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006   #39
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
bought mine in April 02 for $13K $14,1XX out the door..... died on October 10th 05. I wish I had joined this site earlier though.... my 1st mod was my JDM rear spoiler which I got in July 02. I didnt start seriously modding my car until end of 2003. The best mod (IMO) $ for performance was RSX rear sway bar. The other would be Revo STS/Skunk 2 weighted ****. The car had almost 30K miles before I killed it and it saved my life. It had zero, I repeat zero problems! I also obtained 42 MPG as a high and 32 as a low. I drive my brother's Saab now so I cant complain aside from gas prices.
CuRiOuSfIsH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006   #40
my vtec brings all the girls to the yard

mrDFWmechanic will become famous soon enough
got mine in march 2002 to celebrate turning 20 its now got 51,587 miles on it. only major problem i've had with it was a ripped passenger cv boot but other than that its been very loyal to me i take very good care of it.
mrDFWmechanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006   #41
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
Quote:
Bought a brand new one in September..Sold it last week. Shortest lifespan of a car I ever owned
yeaa i bought mine in october.... thinkin bout sellin it and gettin a bmw
djrabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006   #42
Premium Member

04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by djrabbi
yeaa i bought mine in october.... thinkin bout sellin it and gettin a bmw

They are a nice car but just too damn slow for me.Even trying to justify $6000.00 to $8000.00 for Turbo or swap and still being slow.So might as well just get rid of it.I've never lost races to the most pathetic cars on the road till I've had this car.
04hemiboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006   #43
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
They are a nice car but just too damn slow for me.Even trying to justify $6000.00 to $8000.00 for Turbo or swap and still being slow.So might as well just get rid of it.I've never lost races to the most pathetic cars on the road till I've had this car.
wtf. you paid around 15k for an economy car. thats what you got. if your gonna complain about slowness but do nothing about it then your right, get a new car.
MajinB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006   #44
Premium Member

04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinB
wtf. you paid around 15k for an economy car. thats what you got. if your gonna complain about slowness but do nothing about it then your right, get a new car.
Try about $28000.00 with taxes. Don't matter what you do to it.It still comes out slow.So yeah I bought a new car. not bashing the Vic and I knew it was slow but thought I'd get used to it but it's not happening.
04hemiboy is offline   Reply With Quote