Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

1 year anniversery!

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
Talking 1 year anniversery!

ok, on feb 28, i would have owned this car for 1 whole year. i love my car. i love to drive it, mod it, and enjoy it. yay! its one of the only things i care about. how long have you guys owned your cars?
after one year, i regret nothing about owning it except for not starting to mod sooner. i was all gun-ho about being stock till 100k but that was bs anyway. any thoughts about your cars and looking back?
Old 02-22-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice
Bought a brand new one in September..Sold it last week. Shortest lifespan of a car I ever owned
Old 02-22-2006
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
congrats man, hopefully yours is problem free.

on february 10th 06, my car was 2 years old. bought it in 04 with 5 miles on it. february 20th came around (monday), and i finally got a new car, only reason being that the civic was giving me problems, and i kinda wanted something new, since the civic was a vp (read: dx) and had nothing. other than that it was good. i now drive a scion tc. it wasnt my first choice, i wanted a wrx, but then i realized i shouldn't spend that much money on a car, so i looked at the sub-$20k dollar range, even the new Si, but the dealer had the Si marked up to 25.5k. im happy with the tc now.
Old 02-22-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
ive had mine for about a year and a half.. im really happy with how many mods ive gotten in. i still got about 68000mi on it.
Old 02-22-2006

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 04hemiboy
Bought a brand new one in September..Sold it last week. Shortest lifespan of a car I ever owned
sucks for you.
my car has not had probs. i had my SRS light replaced for free. thats about it.
i got 75k on mine and its an ex with the side airbags. i got it used its a 01
Old 02-22-2006
Registered!!

619_Cb9 is an unknown quantity at this point
i got mine on feb 26th of last year, i also have put 37,xxx miles on it, lots of road trips
Old 02-23-2006
Premium Member

04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice
Suck for me? Actually it was great.I didn't have to trade it to the stealer.. Good little car but I would never buy one again.
Old 02-23-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
scansel912 is just really nicescansel912 is just really nicescansel912 is just really nicescansel912 is just really nice
I've had my car for 4 years this summer, I got 48000 miles on it too. I love the color of my car.
Old 02-23-2006
Registered!!

LiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura aboutLiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura aboutLiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura about
I've had mine for 4.5 years and 106,000 miles...

Other than the auto transmission, motor mounts, 2 master window switches, a loose fuel line connection, headlight harness, rattling exhaust pipe, and catalityc convertor, its been serving me well
Old 02-23-2006
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 619_Cb9
i got mine on feb 26th of last year, i also have put 37,xxx miles on it, lots of road trips
wow i got mine on feb 26th too, of last year, bought it with 43,XXX and now it has 57,XXX
Old 02-23-2006
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
i got mines in August 05 with 47,000 miles for only $5,500. i regret buying it too sometimes. i just loved my truck so much and wish i would have never parted with her just for better gas milage, and a good deal lol (my truck is my avatar, you can see how beautiful she was

Old 02-23-2006

yea i got mine at 56 and now it has around 75
Old 02-23-2006
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
bout a year and a 1/2 with 21k miles
Old 02-23-2006
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough
Got mine back at the end of June 04 with 31k on it and right now its got about 44k on it and lovin' every minute that I'm driving it(mainly cause my stereo and the 5 speed)
Old 02-23-2006
Registered!!

slowcoupe03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Bought mine new on Jan 03. I now have 107,000 miles. Mostly trouble free - just a few minor problems - warping rotors, rattles here and there. I've been doing minor upgrades (brakes, tires, audio) as parts wear out - waiting for Tokicko to start producing 03 shocks.

Am I happy with it? I bought it because I couldn't find the car I wanted at the time - 01 Milano Red Honda Certified Prelude. Didn't like the new Accord Coupes that were just coming out or the RSX. I was about to settle with an RSX, but with 1.9 APR and below invoice price of the Civic, it wasn't worth it for me to spend $3k and higher APR on a car that wouldn't satisfy me much more than a Civic.

Low fuel costs, low maintenace costs, reliable... I'm happy. But I'm 5 years past college graduation and advancing my career. I need a more mature (but still sporty, fun to drive) but sexy car. This will be my last Civic. I'm eyeing a 6 speed IS 250 or TSX now. But I would still love to have last gen Prelude as a project/weekend car.
Old 02-23-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Got mine Febuary 12, 2003... she has been good to me I beat the hell out of her and she ran strong... sadly she will be no more on the 28th... all good things must come to an end.
Old 02-23-2006

Originally Posted by Day_Tripper
Got mine Febuary 12, 2003... she has been good to me I beat the hell out of her and she ran strong... sadly she will be no more on the 28th... all good things must come to an end.
your gettin rid of it?
Old 02-23-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Yeah... all good things must come to an end.
Old 02-23-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

You kids will see what I get when it comes in... but don't get to excited it's nothing to write home about
Old 02-23-2006

did you part out? or are you? sad. o well. im keepin my **** for a long long time
Old 02-23-2006

its funny how you say "you kids" when im 2-3 years older than you
Old 02-23-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

Haha I call everyone kids including my brother who is 5 years older then me... no didn't part it out the dealer offered me way more then it's worth with the parts... they said it adds sales appeal in todays market... I thought they were feeding me bullshit till i looked it up on kelly blue book... so i'm happy.
Old 02-23-2006
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
^You let them take your mad JDM lugs too!?
Old 02-23-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
i got mine with 10 miles on the clock and i just rolled over 40k she will be 3 in july. i think i might have a celebration for her hehe
Old 02-23-2006
Registered!!

ill02civic will become famous soon enoughill02civic will become famous soon enough
bought mine 2002 .... no problems as of yet ... well now i might have problems when i put my turbo in...haha
Old 02-23-2006
Registered!!

boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough
lol thats funny because its my cars anniversery also yay no probs yet except well rotors are warped out of there mind O_O ok a prob but my fault
Old 02-23-2006
awd pwnz j00

import2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
congrats man!

I'm about to hit my one year with mine in may.

Spent more in mods than I have in actual car payments
Old 02-23-2006
2005SE

I got mine used two days before Christmas this past year. Only had 7K on it and I got a hell of a deal, since they had so many. I'm loving the gas mileage and how cheap it is to mod (cuz a G35 coupe is HELLA expensive to mod and maintain)! I know the vic is a major downgrade from the G, but it had some major suspension probs, so it's koo.
Old 02-23-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Almost a year for me, I bought my car on April 4th 2005 with 20,500 miles on it. Since then it only has 28,000 on it. And 1250 miles were to ATL on one trip I love my car and the mods just keep coming in.
Old 02-23-2006
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
Its been 5 years from me. I bought it brand new in April of 01 with 21 miles on it. Now it has 110,100 miles and no prolems (knock on wood). First mod was tinting the windows two months after I got it. I don't think I will ever let it go.

texascivic2k1

Quick Reply: 1 year anniversery!