Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

just a little FVCK YOU TO ALL YOU B!TCHES...

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
sorry to hear that... some of you might laugh but... I usually try to park in the corner spots... and on the other side put a cone (which I keep in my trunk)... its worked all the times Ive done it
Old 02-15-2006
im a psychopath...what are you looking at?

claudeboi is an unknown quantity at this point
i feel your pain......
Old 02-15-2006
Registered!!

simplicated1979 will become famous soon enoughsimplicated1979 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by ruffryde009
sorry to hear that... some of you might laugh but... I usually try to park in the corner spots... and on the other side put a cone (which I keep in my trunk)... its worked all the times Ive done it
hmmmmm...that's actually not a bad idea...I agree with whatever precautions u guys take to protect ur cars...because no one else would look after your car for u. There are a lot of dumb retarded ****'s out there....if i only catch someone in the act messing with my car. oh my god...anyone ever seen Next Friday? Remember how Pinky was acting when he thought ICe Cube was tryn to rob his store? That would be me.
Old 02-15-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
hell, if i can help it, i park where the yellow lines are beside my car. and i park into them on purpose, cause if the itdiot next to me can't park right i have a less chance of gettin hit
Old 02-15-2006
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
parking in 2 spots is always another solution but im always worried there might be haters that will dent it on purpose for doing that... or a cop in a bad mood lol
Old 02-15-2006
Registered!!

simplicated1979 will become famous soon enoughsimplicated1979 will become famous soon enough
parking in 2 spots is always another solution but im always worried there might be haters that will dent it on purpose for doing that... or a cop in a bad mood lol
hmmmmm...yeah but don't do it on purpose...i've seen people park in 2 spots and i'm like wtf...do they think where they just parked has their name on it. to take up 2 spots is a little bit unfair and people can get annoyed and mess with ur stuff to spite u. especially cops. just be careful.
Old 02-15-2006
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
thats exactly why he said hes worried!!
Old 02-15-2006
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
ahh! guud ol parkin in the back of every parking lot where no one parks by me, its a lil walk but its ok i need it. I do have 2 lil dings, but only i know where they are and they arent from cars. **knocks on wood**

but that does suck man! hope u stay clear of any others in the future.
Old 02-15-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
we all feel your pain. i have a few bad dings in the crease along the side of my car from high SUV doors. im just leaving them there till someone crashed into me during rush hour...
Old 02-15-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by dp_yz713
thats exactly why he said hes worried!!
u must really be having a bad day.
Old 02-15-2006
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
That is a good idea but if I did that around here, there would be *******s lining up to either park over the cone or to move the cone and park there anyways just to **** you off. I mean it's just asking to be ****ed with. And most high school and college kids think they are tough asses and think **** like that type of stuff is funny.
Old 02-15-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by blackBDMcivicLX
That is a good idea but if I did that around here, there would be *******s lining up to either park over the cone or to move the cone and park there anyways just to **** you off. I mean it's just asking to be ****ed with. And most high school and college kids think they are tough asses and think **** like that type of stuff is funny.

truee true... Ive never really done it in a crowded crowded parking lot...I try to avoid taking my car to those type of places.

But usually people just ignore it and go elsewhere... I try to park kind of far away (but not too secluded)... So people dont want to park far away let alone park far away and move a cone on top of that... even though they will be walking for hours at the store or wherever their going.
Old 02-15-2006
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by simplicated1979
u must really be having a bad day.
acually no, its a really good day .

the cone thing i kinda cool. i dont really know what i would think if i saw that lol
Old 02-15-2006
small cities make me poop my pants

Draven2 is a jewel in the roughDraven2 is a jewel in the roughDraven2 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by blackBDMcivicLX
You need to keep in mind that there are camera EVERYWHERE. If you goto walmart or something and come out and see damage to your car that you think you would be able to prove came from someone else that day (like yellow paint on your black car), go inside and talk to the manager on duty. If you are lucky they will let you see the video of the parking lot when you were inside. Just a thought.
HAH!! I work at Micron and when that happened in the parking lot there, THEY SAW NOTHING. I was parked in plain view of the camera.
Old 02-15-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Draven2
HAH!! I work at Micron and when that happened in the parking lot there, THEY SAW NOTHING. I was parked in plain view of the camera.

i know a long time ago when i used to work at a supermarket (Publix)
if a cart would damage a car... and of course the customer complained enough they would cover the damage (*for shopping cart damages*)
Old 02-15-2006
Ever Wonder What P.O.S.B.A.S. Is An Acronym For

P.O.S.B.A.S.04 will become famous soon enoughP.O.S.B.A.S.04 will become famous soon enough
shopping carts and other car doors dinging...not so bad, i have so many of those because of the small spots in the parking garages and what not but the apartment complex i used to live at was bad! they were 3 stories high and one night, the peep on the third floor were having a party and threw a bottle and put 2 dents and s chips of my paint in the center of my hood!!! i am sure you can imagine how pissed i was!! to top everything off they left a bottle sitting on my wiper blad as well as A$$ scratch marks on my fenders where they were leaning!!! Damn college students!!
Old 02-15-2006
small cities make me poop my pants

Draven2 is a jewel in the roughDraven2 is a jewel in the roughDraven2 is a jewel in the rough
^^That's when you go BWUCE WEE on there asses...
Old 02-15-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Ususally when I park I try to park away from POSs/beaters and more closer to the better looking car. If both cars are crap, I just avoid it and move on.
Old 02-15-2006
Ever Wonder What P.O.S.B.A.S. Is An Acronym For

P.O.S.B.A.S.04 will become famous soon enoughP.O.S.B.A.S.04 will become famous soon enough
i try to do the same. in the rare and off chance you park next to a nice car say for instance a mercedes or something of the sort...they may just swing their door open or forget it is windy outside and when they open their door just a bit, the wind takes it away and BAM! you have a nice ding!
all in all, it is enevitable that you will get car dings and misc. scratches. thank god for turtle wax color match wax!!
Old 02-15-2006
Registered!!

Slow1pt7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah I just got a fresh one in my passenger door the other day. And speaking of people who drive off, I was in the Taco Bell drive thru the other day and watched some girl back straight into a new Monte Carlo. She looked around and then at me, I pointed at her and laughed. then she poceeds to squeal the tires and haul *** outta the lot. I got her license number and gave it to the lady at the window and it was her car. She was quite pissed but thankful.
Old 02-15-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

dopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond repute
^ good for you there needs to be more people like this because people need to be held accountable for their actions!
Old 02-15-2006
Registered!!

reqy will become famous soon enoughreqy will become famous soon enough
hope that girl gets pwned.
I park very far like at the EDGE of the parking lot so the chances of people parking next to me are slim to none. Everyone always asks me why i park so far and laugh. At least my car won't get dented/dinged. I'm overprotective of my car (the only things that can touch the body is carshampoo, wax, rain, and water and myself)and i'll even hurry up to get outta there just to see if anyone parked next to it. Sometimes it happens but i park like 2 inches from the curb so they should have enough to open their doors ALL THE FREAKIN WAY!
Now if i see a door ding on my car and their are right next to me? I'll take my door and ram it into there's repeatedly. Thank goodness for Door guards haha.
I probably won't ram it alot but i'll just return the favor. Oops?