Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   just a little FVCK YOU TO ALL YOU B!TCHES... (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/247537-just-little-fvck-you-all-you-b-tches.html)

EclecticVISIONS 02-14-2006 11:11 PM

just a little FVCK YOU TO ALL YOU B!TCHES...

that hit or damage other people's cars in parking lots and just drive off. Thus far I have about 5 car door dents on my passenger side, one on the driver side, and a Valentine's-Day-Fresh scuff and cacked passenger rear taillight. So I gladly waste a post in saying FVCK the parking lot hit-and-run mo-fo's. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mutha Fn FBM 85 02-14-2006 11:13 PM

sorry to hear dude i have like 20 dents on my car too.. my cars been keyed, egged, and spit on. youre not alone.

MajinB 02-14-2006 11:16 PM

this is exactly why i park like 20 spaces from the farthest car in any parking lot. it pisses my gf of but in 1 year, i have found 1 scratch from an a hole who hit a shopping cart into my car while i was at best buy

Mutha Fn FBM 85 02-14-2006 11:18 PM

i park like super far too in a corner so there are less chances of my car getting hit.. plus i work at a mall and i work 11 hr shifts so my cars out there for 11 hrs...

EclecticVISIONS 02-14-2006 11:19 PM

yea, i used to work at a mall, seems like most the people there don't know depth perception of their own door! sorry guys, just had to vent.

Draven2 02-14-2006 11:21 PM

Dude both bumpers are scratched to hell due to non-driving/parking morons. Really makes me want to scalp someone.

Dticalman81 02-14-2006 11:21 PM

my car has a lot of dents and dings too... Let's protest by egging and cracking all the SUV's and Pickup Trucks out there.. I want to get some revenge on who's been doing these damages to our poor, innocent civics... Grrr!

nookiemonster 02-14-2006 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by Dticalman81
my car has a lot of dents and dings too... Let's protest by egging and cracking all the SUV's and Pickup Trucks out there.. I want to get some revenge on who's been doing these damages to our poor, innocent civics... Grrr!

I would ring your little neck if I found you doing tha to my SUV. Don't make blanket statments like this especially on a forum with so many impressionable people.

How about this. I don't trust you one damn bit parked next to my SUV.

jameStype 02-14-2006 11:30 PM

yup, i always park at the far end of the parking lot and walk. besides, the exercise is good for you.

i bought my civic brand new and i've gone over a year without a single ding, dent, scratch. the body is flawless.

i did get a minor windshield hit from a stray bastard rock while driving the freeway, but its liveable. :cool:

dp_yz713 02-14-2006 11:37 PM

yah but i bet that today you was parked as close as possible to where you were trying to go, like in the first row or something. i always park on a corner too like 2 inches from the curb, that way its only one side they can hit if they do hit it. or in the back, dont worry MajinB my gf gets mad too when i park that far lol

dopes6070 02-14-2006 11:38 PM

shoot some retard decided to sit on my hood so now its all wavy, my front bumper is chipped and the rear is cracked. I also have about 15 different door dings I always park far away from everyone in a distant spot like 1 inch away from an island. shit still happens :mad: I taught my gf well, she parks just like me and doesnt complain cause she is just as picky HAHA

dp_yz713 02-14-2006 11:44 PM

sucks man but thats nothing, the person i bought my car from someone jumped on his hood and run up the roof on the trunk about 10 times, and kicked rear bumper in and front fender and rear quarters. yah and it was "friends" at a party

MajinB 02-15-2006 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by dp_yz713
dont worry MajinB my gf gets mad too when i park that far lol

damn right. its worth it in the end:hgrin:

P.O.S.B.A.S.04 02-15-2006 12:38 AM

i have something better than that, i was parked at my local gas station one afternoon...just sitting in my car waiting to get out b/c of the car next to me was backing out and there was this beastly woman 250+ pounds and she gets into her old beater of a camaro. to be precise, it was an '81 Camaro and if you know anything about those cars, the doors weigh somewhere around 100lbs and she just swings the damn thing open and puts a dent plus chipped the paint in my passenger door. i get out, my face beat red and she backs out slowly and rolls down her window to ask me if it did anything! oh my god, there was probably some steam coming from my ears, i couldn't tell. but i say to her, uhhhh yea it did you dumb b1tch! and just gasped and drove off!!

Draven2 02-15-2006 12:49 AM

Hahahahaha^^ The Shocker!!! Rotflmfao!!!!

cheukkin 02-15-2006 01:31 AM

fuvk to all careless morons who really don't care their ride, I believe while you ding someone, his/her door corner also got the same hit of little scratch or demage, and you just scratched your OWN RIDE man!! So I think most of us, at least over half of us baby our car would never giving those nasty dings to other people. So please don't give those fuvking ugly things to us.. ARE YOU LISTENING WHAT I'M SAYING TO ALL GRANDMOM AND OLD MOFO???

jfan 02-15-2006 01:48 AM

Some people just have no decency whatsoever.

mugenman 02-15-2006 02:50 AM

yeah i hear ya.....i have a dent on my driver side rear door from some idiot parked next 2 me....and i have a dent on my driver said c pillar from somebody using their hand 2 lean on my car. i hate people not to mention on my old rear bumper i had a nice scratch about 6 inches b/c someone backed into my car

genexrocket 02-15-2006 03:09 AM

i park mine like a lambo, like the one i saw at costco out in the boondocks of the parking lot :rofl: yea, my car is flawless except for that dent in my passenger side door from someone's door..... -__-

spoonJDMlX 02-15-2006 05:14 AM

ayt so what do you do if theres no parking? dont tell me you come back again the next day....fk that shit ill park anywhere. thats the other thing i dont like tho...my rsx is black, every little dust shows, and im not even saying the dents....(none cuz its an 06!!) but my civic, i could careless.....

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 02-15-2006 07:25 AM

always park far as shit. try to park in the corner where the curb is. this way you have one side safe at least from getting dented and you only have to worry about one side instead of worrying both sides getting dented. also, park like an inch away from the curb so you create more space.

drew22mader 02-15-2006 07:59 AM

I've learned not to take my car some places, expecially to the college. I leave my shit at home! People are so careless though, I swear if i seen someone hit my shit i would flat out go off on someone.

Curiouz_G 02-15-2006 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by nookiemonster
I would ring your little neck if I found you doing tha to my SUV. Don't make blanket statments like this especially on a forum with so many impressionable people.

How about this. I don't trust you one damn bit parked next to my SUV.

YESSSS. you still have your S2000. looks like our local rotary fanatic stayed with the S2000 :tup: but back on topic, i hate it too

grncivic2001 02-15-2006 08:10 AM

i got a ding in my hood from a rock on the highway. the same rock cracked my window had to get a new windshield. i also got a "HI HA HA" on my roof some f*ckin Honda hater probably. i bet most these people are just jelous cuz we got nice cars that look good.

blackBDMcivicLX 02-15-2006 08:22 AM

You need to keep in mind that there are camera EVERYWHERE. If you goto walmart or something and come out and see damage to your car that you think you would be able to prove came from someone else that day (like yellow paint on your black car), go inside and talk to the manager on duty. If you are lucky they will let you see the video of the parking lot when you were inside. Just a thought.

scrubdug 02-15-2006 08:36 AM

back when i had a red trans am i used to park it far away from other cars. one night at a walmart lot some A-hole with the same year T/A parked his so close to mine i couldnt get the driverside door open enough for me to get in. There were like hundreds of spaces everywhere! :hithead: I got so fvcking mad I kicked his mirrors, bent the hell out of his antenna and windshield wipers and keyed the side of the car. This is after i got in my car though the PASSENGER SIDE. I didnt drive my t/a to that walmart for like a year.:mad:

simplicated1979 02-15-2006 09:11 AM

hmmmmm...wanna know something...it's funny that one of the reason's i bought my vic is becaue of how much it would cost to fix dents on it compare to a bmw or lexus. not hating on those cars at all but here in NY your fvccckkkked. BUMPA TO BUMPA. even if u do have a driveway u still gotta park on the street at some point...

dp_yz713 02-15-2006 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by MajinB
damn right. its worth it in the end:hgrin:

exactly my friend :cool:

swifty2k 02-15-2006 09:24 AM

Yeah I just stay away from the cart places 'corals if you will'
Other then that I park like anybody else... I had one dent in my last car...real bad... the civic hasn't been touched yet... But like the rest of you, if somebody did something to my car, Id probably kick their mirrors off

manahoonie 02-15-2006 09:43 AM

welcome to the tiny ding club. i got a bunch of small ones on my hood and roof of my car. damn pine trees and their pine cone grenades!!!