Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

engine bay with new mods

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
engine bay with new mods

Old 02-14-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
kool its fefinatly alot shinnier than mine.
Old 02-14-2006
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
Very Clean
Old 02-14-2006
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
despite all the research we all know that you've done, it actually looks quite simple and clean, good work
Old 02-14-2006
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
thanks yea i had to repaint the whole left side cause it was rusty and messed up from stuff
Old 02-14-2006
Registered!!

fiatdale will become famous soon enoughfiatdale will become famous soon enough
Im gonna be a nit picking *** on this one...you forgot some black condoms on 2 wires

Old 02-14-2006
Registered!!

WEAPON-R CIVIC will become famous soon enough
nice! I like!
Old 02-14-2006
Registered!!

paradoxblue will become famous soon enough
^^ haha ***

wuts the little box for?
Old 02-14-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
What'd you do, chrome the heat shield on the header?
Old 02-14-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
^^Gear added the HVS on the left, the custome ignition equalizer on the valve screws and looks like he put the fuse box in open space above the tranny.
Old 02-14-2006
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
looks real guud brother!!
Old 02-14-2006
Premium Member

hey guys no the heatshield is just polished with mothers billet (takes time but will shine up eventually). yea those wires need condoms lol. my pack only came with 5 black and 5 red. the lil box on the battery tray is the HVS-GT.
Old 02-14-2006
Registered!!

simplicated1979 will become famous soon enoughsimplicated1979 will become famous soon enough
hmmmmm...i can't believe u have car problems with such a sweet *** looking engine bay. I can imagine the interior of ur car is on par...likewise the exterior... NJ (nice job
Old 02-14-2006
I hope I offend you... Get mad

Slow Gold will become famous soon enoughSlow Gold will become famous soon enough
I couldnt keep my engine bay that clean if i never drove my car. How often do you clean that twice a day?
Old 02-14-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
wow that is super clean just like always.. nice mods too. hows that intake?
Old 02-14-2006
Premium Member

i love the intake. just the turbo pssh noise it makes when the gears shift is worth it
Old 02-14-2006
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
hmm ... the fusebox stuff isn't gonna get melted by the tranny or anything, is it?
Old 02-14-2006
Premium Member

nah its been fine. the wires are resting on the trans bracket and then the box on top. nothing gets hot.
Old 02-16-2006
Registered!!

SloCol-Vtec is an unknown quantity at this point
very clean, is that a weapon r intake?
Old 02-16-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
yea its the weapon r intake
Old 02-16-2006
Premium Member

why yes it is secret weapon intake. also if anyone wants, I'm gonna start selling the ignition ground kits pretty soon.
Old 02-16-2006
Registered!!

orion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really nice
wow,

good to see someone really like the car. It is very clean.
Old 02-17-2006
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
Nice and clean. I've got some engine bay goodies coming soon... Hint: Spoon Sports
Old 02-17-2006
Registered!!

Supa_Fli is an unknown quantity at this point
nice it looks very clean almost good enough to eat off of , how do you like that neuspeed strut bar? i was thinking of getting something along those lines
Old 02-17-2006
Premium Member

neuspeed bar is great. i've gone through alot of crap for this car so I know whats worth getting.
Old 02-17-2006
Registered!!

SloCol-Vtec is an unknown quantity at this point
how long did it take to shine up that heat shield
Old 02-17-2006
Premium Member

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
why a weapon r intake now, how many have you gone through?
Old 02-17-2006
Premium Member

i've been through 4. and the weapon-r is the best by far in every aspect. I really don't think I would go back to stock. sound is amazing (turbo noises and quieter than other intakes), power is great down low and up high, and it looks pimp. filter is great too and has the most design and testing time.

heat shield took about an hour to do. but if you keep up and shine it once a month it will be much easier to maintain. its all the years of previous oxidation that makes it hard first time around.
Old 02-17-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
I hear ya gearbox with polishing the heatshield, i'm still polishing that thing, takes alot of effort to get that thing to polish up, but that Mothers Polish does alot for me. Whats up with the GT Volt box, what all does that do?
Old 02-17-2006
How many pots have you smoken?

manthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of light
looks good! i also wanna hear a review on the GT voltage system thing..

for you guys asking about polishing stuff...check this out
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=243798 <-----before and after pics of my exhaust, granted it wasn't a "fair" example...but i really doubt soap/water will work that well...and it took little to NO effort..just wipe on and rub it in lightly....

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-METAL-POLISH-1...QQcmdZViewItem <-----item on ebay

this stuff will make the bottom of a soda can look like a mirror! and it'll be soft as a babies butt lol

Quick Reply: engine bay with new mods